[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will we be seeing this game ported to the PS4 eventually?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (3 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 1600x900
Will we be seeing this game ported to the PS4 eventually?
>>
Probably not. I don't think it did well enough for Sony to continue it.
>>
It's shit, don't bother.
If you want a better hunting game pray for SSD.
>>
>>331168841
Really? I heard a lot of people talking about it like my was the best game on Vita, so I assumed it did really well.
>>
>>331168980
>like my was the best game on Vita
They must have extremely shit standards because it was the WORST not hunting game i ever played and thats coming from someone who actually enjoyed that shit toukiden.
>>
>>331169157
>>331168970

casual scrubs who can't think tactically detected
>>
I'd rather Soul Sacrifice Delta get brought over tbqh
>>
>>331169157
>Enjoyed Toukiden but hated Kouken

Ah, you are of the shit taste yes?
>>
>>331169297
SSD already had a satisfying ending and was literally perfect story wise. I'd rather FW ported if it means getting the same treatment SS got with Delta.

They'll call it FW Retribution and it'd be the greatest thing ever.
>>
>>331169157
it's not a hunting game though
>>
>>331169214
I enjoyed the game but it felt very hollow. There's only like 5 abductor types, the AI is garbage, crafting for weapons are pure RNG and the story just abruptly ends.

The only redeeming part is the online co-op. And fuck farming those retributions for 1% drop rate items.
>>
>>331169665
>fuck farming those retributions for 1% drop rate items.

As opposed to farming for 1% drops in MonHun? Or farming SE/LE +++ from god knows how many monsters.

Face it, the grind is a staple in these types of games. At least I'm FW you can quit the op if you don't pick the mat so not much time is wasted.
>>
>>331168841
>>331169157
One of the best selling games on the Vita, but still considered a disappointment. A sequel on the PS4 seems possible.
>>
>>331170168
These times of games always bomb on consoles. The Vita version of God Eater outsold the PS4 version 4 to 1. No way this thing is getting a sequel on the PS4. Not to mention that Sony has gone on to say that the Vita is no longer getting any AAA first party support. FW is completely dead forever.

Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta start getting hype for the FW2 announcement at E3.
>>
>>331170168
I'd prefer they make a remastered version for PS4 and make a sequel on PS4, like what they're doing with Gravity Rush.
>>
>>331170479
Also Japan prefers playing MonHun clones on portable
>>
>>331170086
>farming SE/LE+++

FUCKING

TRIGGERED
>>
>>331170479
God Eater for PS4 comes out in the states soon, doesn't it?
>>
>>331169423
>who actually enjoyed that shit toukiden
No i admit that its shit right there anon, its like saying you can enjoy a bad movie you know its clearly bad objectively but can still like it.
Many anons explained why this game is shit and vitagen has always come to its defense like in this very thread and move goalposts/strawman like >>331170086 noone brought up MH and he fucking brings up mh.
>>
>>331168736
I hope so, this game had so much potential.
i really just want to see a sequel
>>
>>331170782
Yeah but the western audience for monhun clones isn't that big so it's not even worth considering. Or at least we'll have to see since GE is the second biggest monhun in Japan. If it sells well, then there's hope for FW2. But it's gonna have to sell really well for Sony to even consider it.
>>
>>331169423
>Toukiden
Its sequel is probably the only one that's actually doing something right by not making pitifully small zones as the entire world. Tried the demo of Kiwami and it was shit though.
>>
I'd rather they make a new game.

The game starts off strong but just gets worse the more you progress. Just seems very unfocused and many baffling design decisions made.
>>
>>331170975
I hope so. They look like fun and interesting games and I need to seriously expand my PS4 library.

Speaking of MonHun, I need to sit my ass down and really play Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.
>>
File: 1403059170435.png (161 KB, 299x315) Image search: [Google]
1403059170435.png
161 KB, 299x315
>>331169157
Monster Hunter IV Ultimate is the worst hunting game I've ever played anon. Freedom Wars is inherently better than MHIVU simply for having faster paced combat, guns, better music, and better visual aesthetic.
So it can't be the worst hunting game. Those two are the only hunting games I"ve played though. Super hyped for God Eater 2 this summer however
>>
It's likely
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.