[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone excited for this to drop tomorrow? Just the alpha, but still.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (187 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
187 KB, 1920x1080
Anyone excited for this to drop tomorrow? Just the alpha, but still.
>>
No
It's a MOBA that has the art style of a tech demo
>>
Which lame dota-like-shooter derivative is this one again?
>>
been playing since the 7th. Shit's kinda boring. I never really liked moba's though and I'm terrible at them. How can you have fun playing the same map and same game mode over and over?
>>
File: asksomeonewhogivesafuck.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
asksomeonewhogivesafuck.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
It looks incredibly generic and boring.

I guess it could be alright, but there's nothing that makes it jump out.
>>
I've been playing Smite, a co-worker got it with me.

STORY TIME. This New York native motherfucker runs into the enemy team, gets killed, then starts fucking yelling and blaming everyone except himself. I tell him to stop being so mad. He says, "No dude, people telling me I'm mad, makes me fucking mad. I'm not mad." So I tell him, "then you're going to be mad, because I'm telling you you're fucking mad." He ragequits and leaves to play the Division. Such a little bitch. He's also the only person I hang out with, and this shit always happens. Should I just drop his ass?
>>
>See OP picture
>Looks cool
>See a couple of replies mentioning the game is a MOBA.
I was interested for literally 3 seconds and lost it.
>>
>>331160391
>he is a terrible and insufferable human being because of his relatively short temper
You are a terrible friend.
>>
>>331159546
i little bit, im gonna give it a chance, but i doubt its gonna be close as fun as gigantic
>>
>>331159546

It doesnt look that bad

But just not good enough to get my motivated to try it either
>>
File: 1376174253367.jpg (5 KB, 250x215) Image search: [Google]
1376174253367.jpg
5 KB, 250x215
So is this going up at midnight EST or do we have to wait until done retarded working hour to play?
>>
Don't you have to pay to be able to play tomorrow?
>>
>>331160675
>a real issue that makes remaining friends difficult for any party involved over long periods of time

>>331160391
Talk to him about it when he's calm, see if cant learn to chill. Otherwise drop em.
>>
>>331161545
Ye, 20 freedom bucks for early access

Free this summer
>>
>>331160439
I like sci-fi, however; that really did kill some of my interest.

is it a shooter?
>>
>>331160675

You really don't understand. If we play MTG, I literally have to let him win or he ruins the night. I can have a fuck ton of people over for a game of Commander with 6 people, free for all. And they all know to let this fucker win. It's awful.
>>
>>331159546
What's the name of the game?
>>
>>331163242
Paragon by Epic
>>
>>331159546
trailer certainly has my attention.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.