[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They need to make a Hotline Miami movie with T.J Miller as Beard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: qtQSOzs.jpg (17 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
qtQSOzs.jpg
17 KB, 600x350
They need to make a Hotline Miami movie with T.J Miller as Beard
>>
He looks like Beard, but I'm not sure if he has the voice I'd want Beard to have.
>>
just Hotline Miami movie in general.
>>
>>331158481
Beard just wanted to chill out and get away from the violence, i think he could hit the nail on the head if he played him. Who was jacket though Ryan Gosling?
>>
>>331157341
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
>>331158481
I imagine a hippie voice for beard, so think what you will of that
>>
Jacket: Taylor Kitsch (bloodiest dude on earth)
Beard: Steve Zahn (see Rescue Dawn)
Manny Pardo: Don Johnson (a little old but would be based)
Son: Colin Farrell (in Ray Velcoro mode)
Evan or Writer or whatever his name was: Joaquin Phoenix
Richter: fuck it, let's get creative. Richter is a pretty unassuming dude. I'll go either Steve Buscemi or William H Macy, the last two guys you'd expect to be action heroes

I know this ain't great, but it's the best I can do off the top of my head.
>>
>>331162228
steve buscemi is too old to be taking care of his mom. we need someone a little younger
>>
>>331158481
My guitar player looks exactly like Beard but with short hair, so I always picture his voice to sound like him.
>>
>>331162228
Kitsch was meant to be BROODIEST dude on earth. Like he broods remarkably well

>>331162538
Depends on his mother's age. What if she's in her 80s or something like that?
>>
>>331157341
I liked him in Deadpool. He was the only character I laughed consistently at.
>>
>>331163059
yeah i guess that could work, since at that age then yeah you need to constantly be looking after her. If that's how it was then yeah i'd love to see steve buscemi play that, just some old guy out of the date with the times, trying to get by no job, friends just his mom get's caught up with 13 blessings. sounds pretty fucking cool
>>
I could see him doing all the clerk stuff, I don't know if he would fit the action scenes in Hawaii
>>
File: ghostbusters_2016.jpg (120 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters_2016.jpg
120 KB, 1280x721
>>331162228
BUDGET CUT! You can only use cast members from the 2016 Ghostbusters movie. Now who plays who?
>>
>>331161098
>Ryan Gosling
Nah, it looks like Driver enough, havin the same actor wouldn't help at all. Maybe a new face would make audience more apathetic to the mc
>>
>Hotline Miami movie
Wouldn't you just be making an unlicensed Drive 2 at that point?
>>
>>331157341
or he could play Phil Fish in a Fez semi-autobiography parody.
>>
>>331163512
>spawn camping that future ghost
uncool phamily
>>
File: Can_t_obtain_a_hold.gif (169 KB, 503x567) Image search: [Google]
Can_t_obtain_a_hold.gif
169 KB, 503x567
> Tommy Wiseau plays the Son
> Yfw
>>
File: 1373662819326.png (721 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1373662819326.png
721 KB, 1920x1080
>>331162228
>Jacket
Gosling or Oscar Isaac. I can see him being really compelling as a quiet psycho somehow.

>Beard
No fucking clue, I kind of always imagined him like a disgruntled version of the Dude but younger. Someone unknown that looks the part.

>Manny Pardo
Kek, Don Johnson is the only option now, that would be amazing

>Son
Daniel Day Lewis in a career-defining turn into madness

>Evan
Yeah, Joaquin nails it for the restrained violence bubbling under the surface thing. Almost suggested him for Jacket because of it.

>Richter
Jason Ralph with a shaved head, I can see it working.

Really, though, Hotline doesn't seem the type to get a faithful, big adaption. I've thought of ways to basically do a short for one level in one long tracking shot with ultra-violence with unknowns. That's more up its alley. It needs to just be a mad fucking blur more than anything.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.