[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i get out of silver in LoL?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
how do i get out of silver in LoL?
>>
Uninstall
>>
>>331153026
/thread

Stop playing MOBAs anon
>>
>>331152892
stop playing a genre meant for shitty people and russians
>>
You probably belong there bro
>>
>>331152892
The more you fap to your main, the better you get.
>>
>>331153615

shouldn't repeat yourself bro, bad for conciseness
>>
>>331153967
Even if its lucian?
>>
>>331152892
Honestly, stop playing on autopilot. Don't give me that shit saying you're not, you are, otherwise you're just too stupid to make decent decisions in game and belong in silver. Ask yourself BEFORE you do anything in game these 3 questions.
>Where is the other team? (can you see them on the map or are there more than the jungler missing)
>Where is my team? (positions, health, mana)
>Could I die doing this? (if yes, don't do it, if no, do it)

Here's and example: You're playing adc with a sona support and the other adc and is half health with a full health thresh. They're playing ham and it looks like and easy kill on the adc. Now ask the 3 questions.
>where is the other team? you don't see there jungle or there mid
>where is my team? sona's in lane with you at at half man and full health and you're jungle is at camp close to your lane with low health, and mids back at base whining about lag
>will this kill me? most likely it will. why? for one you've no idea where their mid is let alone their jungler. secondly your jungler has low heath so he'll likely have to b or will just die in a fight so do you still do for it? NO! it's best to just farm up and play safe.

Also, FUCKING WARD!!!!!
>>
>>331154550
this desu senpai. people stsart to auto pilot and split up and thats when everything goes to shit.
>>
>>331154540
You can give it a shot, but I can't guarantee that one.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (6 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6 KB, 231x218
>>331154550
what he do this time?
>>
>>331152892
1) Play the game good
3) Always think about where you fucked up and could do better instead of wasting your time thinking about how shitty your teammates were
>>
>>331154540
try she-lucian
>>
>>331157549
Disgusting
>>
>>331152892
Win a lot
>>
>>331152892
do so bad you make it to bronze
>>
Become a one-trick pony.

I only played ranked to gold in previous seasons for the rewards, and otherwise only played when friends were on and we'd do normals.

Playing Dynamic Queue this season and I decided I'd try hard a little bit. Already mid-Plat and still climbing.

Master Yi jungle is broken and easy to stomp with. I have a 78% win rate on it not even going Guinsoo's.

Fizz mid snowballs games super easy in lower Elo. Can kill so many people in lane for free and then just roam. I think I'm only 65% win rate on him, but still a really good overall win-loss.

Yeah, they're cancer champs to one-trick, but as long as I'm getting wins, who the fuck cares?
>>
>>331153214
>writing things after writing /thread
>>
>>331154550
Yeah pretty much this, when I had shit accuracy or felt that going down after killing 3 people in a row was lame, I readjusted my play style to retreat and be a slippery fucker more than I use to be.

Survivability went sky high, since that reset breather allowed me to re-engage with every new engagement at a better trade off, the map is designed for places with good oversights and that extra half second for the enemy to sweep out your spot.

In a moba if you aren't focusing on surviving for every kill or action you do, and yes it's a bit more complicated since you need to know the numerical possible damage values of your enemies on the fly to see if you can win at half health, or by dodging skill shots with your movement fundamentals, etc.
>>
>>331152892

By getting gud.

You're asking in the wrong place.
>>
>>331152892
play a mid assassin or top bruiser/high damage champion

if you play a support, adc or jungler you're only going to get detrimental performance by other people

that's how I got out of silver into gold and subsequently plat the first time
>>
Just be a filthy casual and play ARAM.
>>
>>331159197
>filthy casual
>aram
nigger that's how I learned to teamfight and cooperate, also peel and other useful things, even fucking kite and most importantly, tower fucking dive
>>
>>331153615
>shitty people
>russians
The same thing. I've never, in my 32 years of life, have met a nice Russian.
>>
>>331153026
Came to say this.

/thread
>>
>>331152892
anyone else think her ass would be perfect if it was a bit smaller?
>>
>>331152892
By improving you mechanical skill and shotcalling. Also by praying to RNJgod for a good teammates
>>
>>331160902
Hello Ireland
>>
>>331159592
Well met!
>>
>>331161172
>not praying to RNGjesus by playing crit based champs
>>
>>331161273
It's not RNG when you got 100% crit chance.
>>
File: 1456603773349.jpg (61 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1456603773349.jpg
61 KB, 380x380
>>331157549
>>
>>331152892
Play the game, don't be complete shit.
>>
>>331152892
>womb curve
unnnghh my fucking fetish
>>
>>331152892
Play Dota 2 for a few months.

You'll make it to diamond easy
>>
File: f8ppuiexumhverizrxjn.jpg (107 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
f8ppuiexumhverizrxjn.jpg
107 KB, 636x358
I can help you, add me for some duos where I will carefully explain the basics of winning on soloq, as well as carry you when shit gets way too serious. In game name: GokiBR
>>
>>331163501
hahaha br
fuckin monkey
HAHHAHAHA GET SHOT BY A DRUG DEALER NIGGER
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.