[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pandas were only added so weebs and fatties could have a race
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
Pandas were only added so weebs and fatties could have a race to identify with.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>331152770
>weebs
*fatties
>>
No, they were added to get more money out of weebs and fatties.
>>
I don't know and I don't care, but I do know that putting them in the game was a mistake.
They must've been high when they thought playable pandaren was a good idea.
>>
>>331152770
Pandas are not people.
I've proved you wrong.
They can identify with dwarves, and they wouldnt want to be fat in a video game so they would choose something that looks better than themselves.
>>
>>331152770

Literally because of Kung Fu panda. This was one of the first "we want the ... audience"
>>
>>331152872
>>331152852
>>331152828
>>331152770
Furries not fatties you fucking retards
>>
How many furry fart and diaper fetishists make up the panda population in WoW do you figure?
>>
WoW is doing the same thing anime did when it started to decline. Pandar to degenerates.
>>
i dont give a fuck
i can still listen to Lore Walker Cho for hours
>>
>>331152991
>tfw i'm a furry with an abdl fantasy and play a panda on WoW
wew stereotypes
>>
>>331152986
>What are worgen
>>
Since when do weebs care about chinky china bears?
>>
No, they were added because someone in Blizzard fucking loves pandas, same reason they were in Warcraft 3.

Didn't Blizzard want to add Pandarens to the game much earlier, but were afraid of backlash from the Chinese? At least, that's the rumors I heard going around back during Burning Crusade.
>>
>>331152770
>>331152872
>>331152894
>>331152991
>>331153113
>not wanting to sit in Halfhill and eat Pandaren cuisine and drink their finest brews.

Faglords.
>>
It's funny because Kung-Fu panda was popular at the time
>>
>>331152770

I'm a fat fuck and I don't identify as a pandaren at fucking all.
>>
>>331152770
Don't care. Pandas are goat.
>>
>>331152770
WHY
DO YOU STILL CARE
ABOUT WOW
YOU HUMONGOUS PHAGGOT
>>
>>331153937

What do you think panda farts smell like? After drinking beer all day? Ha ha, just a question
>>
>>331152770
what do weebs have to do with anything you shithead
>>
>>331152770
Pandas were in warcraft 3 and were foreshadowed in vanilla wow. They added pandas as a change of pace from the edge roller coaster that was bc -> wrath -> cata
>>
>>331154830
what races were added in the expansions?

Blood Elves
Worgens
Goblins
Pandarens

Missing anything?
>>
>>331152770
I haven't been paying much attention to lore so enlighten me someone. Does this race even have a good reason to be permanently split across both factions?
>>
pandaria is based on chinkshit not weebshit you retard
>>
>>331154995
Frumious Bandersnatches
>>
>>331154995
Futas
>>
File: WoW ERP Guide.jpg (1 MB, 1152x3618) Image search: [Google]
WoW ERP Guide.jpg
1 MB, 1152x3618
Any funny erp stories anyone want to share?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.