[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games for a New Gamer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: photo.jpg (3 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
3 MB, 2592x1936
/v/ i hate how my mom plays facebook games all the time, are there any games you guys could suggest for her to play that are 2d game? I can download emulators for her if comes down to it, i already thought of:
Limbo
Kirby games
pokemon
What else do you guys think? also no games that would offend her like binding of isaac, hotline miami, or anything that could offend a christian. i know pokemon and evolution, fight me
>>
>>331148245
jesus christ, fuck off.
>>
Post her number and we'll suggest things to her.
>>
Shin Megami Tensi
>>
>>331150193
nah, fuck you leather head
>>
>mom
>playing facebook games
>facebook

How many "uncles" do you have OP?
>>
The Ace Attourney games. Literally no video game skill needed, just reading.
>>
File: 1429811704107.jpg (180 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1429811704107.jpg
180 KB, 1600x1200
Shovel Knight.
>>
>>331152257
to be fair i have a large family
>>331152578
maybe, ive never played the ace attorney games but i'll check out some videos
>>331153115
maybe, thanks for the suggestion though
>>
>>331148245
I see Hotel Dusk in there, so anything like that (Trace Memory) or in the vein of Ace Attorney

also Layton series
>>
>>331148245
Pokemon
Harvest Moon
Animal Crossing

Start with those, and know you might literally have to hold her hand.
>>
>>331148245
Did your mother ask you any of this?
or are you trying to turn her into a non-facebook gamer on your own?
>>
>>331148245
>majority of weeb games in the OP picture
Perfect for a suburban Christian mother.
>>
>>331148245
If you are autistic and you want your mother to dread talking to you, this is the way to do it.
>>
>>331154854
yes, but i want the opinion of other anons rather then give her games i enjoy and see her hate them
>>331154856
first game picture i saw in my files that would moderately describe my situation
>>331154680
i would personally want her to play harvest moon/ animal crossing but she doesnt particularly enjoy the farming sim games
>>
>>331148245
Quake 3 Arena.
>>
Minecraft.

Or castle crashers. My mom never played anything in her life but I got her and her tech illiterate husband to play through the entire thing.
>>
>>331148245
i feel happy seeing someone actually own star ocean first departure, it sickens me that more people played fucking 4 but not 1
>>
>>331157332
i was thinking either castle crashers or battleblock theater, cause both of those are really fun games that i personally enjoyed
>>331156880
i would, but she doesnt wanna do FPS games
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.