[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't play video games anymore. I just can't. I recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 1458157301567.png (79 KB, 190x283) Image search: [Google]
1458157301567.png
79 KB, 190x283
I can't play video games anymore. I just can't.
I recently purchased Twilight Princess HD and began playing it in the living room while my roommate (female) watched. She is a "grrl gamer" and wears Zelda shirts and talks about how much she loves video games all while never playing them. She buys all the latest games and does not play them. To each their own, I suppose.
Anyway, I got up to pic related in TPHD and she said, "I love this guy... first example of diversity in a Zelda game."
I nearly lost it. I finished his dialog, went to the menu, saved and quit. I haven't played since.
I had been losing interest in games over the years, slowly waning down to less than an hour per week, but I think this really did it for me.
Her comment was so representative of exactly what's wrong with the """""culture""""" surrounding video games. She wasn't even correct, but she *had* to say it.
Sorry for the blog post. I don't have many friends who would understand why this is a problem. Thank you for reading.
>>
>>331117702
Pasta?
>>
File: 1458214098533.jpg (32 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1458214098533.jpg
32 KB, 479x720
Video games are shit
The industry's shit
The consumers are shit which perpetuate the shit turbines that continue to let the industry fester into a putrid shit swap of subpar AAA titles and general trash
>>
>>331117702
> first example of diversity
> in Zelda

Even if we ignore the race of Arab Amazons from Ocarina, the game out directly before this (Wind Waker) had Beadle amongst others.
>>
>>331117702
Is having an afro and wearing a diaper considered diverse?
>>
>>331117702
I don't know what to feel reading this. But somehow I feel like I would have done the same as you if I were in that situation. RIP anon
>>
>>331117702
Nice pasta faggot
>>
New copy pasta.
>>
>>331117702
tell that bitch to shut the fuck up when she spouts stupid shit. How much of a beta are you? Not only do you silently allow people to say idiotic blatantly false crap around you but you base your desires and habits on their opinions. Grow a fucking backbone pussy. If you want to play, do so, if you don't then don't, but man up and quit being a passive bitch. Pussies like you disgust me.
>>
>>331117794
>>331118289
>>331118319
How observant of you /v/. You have be very talented having such high perception.
>>
File: 1431433944856.png (236 KB, 318x294) Image search: [Google]
1431433944856.png
236 KB, 318x294
You're a dumb, spineless faggot, OP.
>>
>>331118437
>ass blasted OP for not falling for his pasta

lol
>>
>>331117702
Why don't you look for another hobby besides shitposting?
I personally love mountain bike, no hardcore shit, just to see pretty places. What other shit you like besides vidya /v/?
>>
>>331118437
And yet all these cancerous redditors kids are falling for it.

>>331118401
>>331118217
>>331118021
>>331117870
>>331118531
>>
>>331117702
>the culture
What?
>>
>>331117702
tell her to fuck off. regards a real gamer not full of shit tumblr equality scum. shes already friendzoned you.
>>
File: 007.png (65 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
007.png
65 KB, 400x240
I recently purchased Majoras Mask 3D and began playing it in the living room while my roommate (female) watched. She is a "grrl gamer" and wears Zelda shirts and talks about how much she loves video games all while never playing them. She buys all the latest games and does not play them. To each their own, I suppose.
Anyway, I got up to pic related in MM3D and she said, "I love this guy... first example of diversity in a Zelda game."
I nearly lost it. I finished his dialog, went to the menu, saved and quit. I haven't played since.
I had been losing interest in games over the years, slowly waning down to less than an hour per week, but I think this really did it for me.
Her comment was so representative of exactly what's wrong with the """""culture""""" surrounding video games. She wasn't even correct, but she *had* to say it.
Sorry for the blog post. I don't have many friends who would understand why this is a problem. Thank you for reading.
>>
>>331117702
Potion seller, I am going into battle and require your strongest potions.
>>
Get over it, fag. Gaming is mainstream now. If other peoples opinions on your honby bother you then there is clearly a larger issue at hand here. Faggot.
>>
>>331118921
YES.

I was wracking my brain trying to think of what dank meme that guy reminds me of.
>>
>>331117702
>I don't play video games because I dislike other people who also play video games (or at least pretend to)
You have some great logic. I'd love to have a real life conversation with you, OP.
>>
File: Nabooru_Artwork.png (2 MB, 973x2414) Image search: [Google]
Nabooru_Artwork.png
2 MB, 973x2414
I recently purchased Ocarina of Time for the 3DS and began playing it in the living room while my roommate (female) watched. She is a "grrl gamer" and wears Zelda shirts and talks about how much she loves video games all while never playing them. She buys all the latest games and does not play them. To each their own, I suppose.
Anyway, I got up to pic related in OoT and she said, "I love this girl... first example of diversity in a Zelda game."
I nearly lost it. I finished her dialog, went to the menu, saved and quit. I haven't played since.
>>
Oh boy another autistic unfunny copypasta.

I really want to believe that it's the same idiot making all these terrible copypastas, but that just might be my faith in humanity talking.
>>
Tfw when I would've explained to her what gerudos were

Not even in a dickish way. But in a tone that implied 'what you just said was dumb and you've lost some points in my book'

But she would just cry rape and I'd go to jail

Also OPs a fag
>>
>>331118964
Why do other people have to have such stupid opinions though?
>>
File: koEif.png (25 KB, 372x325) Image search: [Google]
koEif.png
25 KB, 372x325
>>331118797
>MM 3D
Kill yourself.
>>
>>331117702
You sound exactly like Tumblr, only with a slightly less retarded opinion
>>
>quitting video games because you're a fag who can't ignore your gay friends
you were useless anyways
>>
Did you touch her ass?
>>
>>331119803
2nded,
>female roomate
drop everything and take her to poundtown
>>
>>331118595
Here's your (you)
>>
Copypasta is always stale. It's only interesting the first time.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.