[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which one /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (157 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
157 KB, 1280x720
which one /v/?
>>
Both
>>
>>331108364
n3ds ten times out of ten
>>
They're both shit but if I had to pick one I'd take the ds. Pokémon is kinda cool I guess
>>
>>331108364
At this point, 3DS. Vita has very little left that you can't get elsewhere.
>>
the vita doesnt have much going on to be honest. unless you want to play psp games, go with the 3ds.
>>
>>331108364
Fucking look for the fucking games that fucking interest you in whatever fucking platform, these fucking threads are fucking unnecessary if you're fucking playing the fucking games. if you have a PS4 get a vita remoteplay is pretty based.
>>
>>331108364
If you don't enjoy visual novels, then 3ds all the way.
>>
>>331108485
this. if you can only get one then the 3ds is the way to go
>>
Why not both? My 3DS gets more use though and yeah I've played a great deal of the weeb games on the Vita that interest me.
>>
I don't have a fancy smart phone so I use my Vita non-stop.
3DS is good because it's easy to pirate games but I'm really not interested in anything but Etrian Odyssey. You can't really use it for internet or videos because it's so slow and the screens are so low-resolution that it's hard to actually see anything.
>>
Vita
>>
File: 20160304_004157.jpg (1 MB, 2656x1494) Image search: [Google]
20160304_004157.jpg
1 MB, 2656x1494
>>331108364
Both ofc
>>
>>331108364
I use my Vita way more than I use my 3ds. If I had to choose only one I'd go Vita.
>>
>>331108364
3ds
>>
If you're poor and can afford one, then get a 3DS because piracy.

If you're not poor then get both.
>>
Depends on what games you like
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.