[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't play video games anymore. I just can't. I recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1458157301567.png (79 KB, 190x283) Image search: [Google]
1458157301567.png
79 KB, 190x283
I can't play video games anymore. I just can't.
I recently purchased Twilight Princess HD and began playing it in the living room while my roommate (female) watched. She is a "grrl gamer" and wears Zelda shirts and talks about how much she loves video games all while never playing them. She buys all the latest games and does not play them. To each their own, I suppose.
Anyway, I got up to pic related in TPHD and she said, "I love this guy... first example of diversity in a Zelda game."
I nearly lost it. I finished his dialog, went to the menu, saved and quit. I haven't played since.
I had been losing interest in games over the years, slowly waning down to less than an hour per week, but I think this really did it for me.
Her comment was so representative of exactly what's wrong with the """""culture""""" surrounding video games. She wasn't even correct, but she *had* to say it.
Sorry for the blog post. I don't have many friends who would understand why this is a problem. Thank you for reading.
>>
You're right. Its a silly priority, but come on man. Gib the game another chance. Forget what those posers say and save that princess.
>>
>>331105667
Ignore that stupid bitch and give TP another chance, it's a great Zelda game.
>>
>getting cucked by a hippie
>>
>>331105667
I would give you advice but I'm a violent man so
>>
>>331105667
dude it's only been what like 15 hours since you made this thread before
i didnt care for it then but now you have me asking

how is this guy an example of diversity?
>>
How many times are you going to post this?

Saged, reported and hidden btw
>>
>>331105831
>>331105994
>give it a chance

It's the HD version. He's played it before. Don't pretend it's a new game.

Seriously, FIRST example of diversity? What the fuck was she smoking?
>>
Make her bald while she sleeps and glue that hair onto her tits with super glue
Then when she wakes up screaming you Yell even louder "THIS DIVERSE EMIGH FOR YOU? IT SURE IS FOR ME"

She'll think twice before saying shit next time
>>
You posted this yesterday and I still don't think this happened.
>>
>>331106251
Enough*
>>
>>331106063
>>331106237
He's probably be retarded.
>>
>>331106338
It's just as possible that it's a different person who likes the post and reposted it.
>>
>>331105667
>She buys all the latest games and does not play them.
Sounds like me and half of /v/ desu senpai.
>>
>>331105667
Set her up on a blind date with the niggerest guy in the city.
>>
Stale pasta
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.