[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Installing this now. What mods do I need senpai?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 148.jpg (350 KB, 1600x1073) Image search: [Google]
148.jpg
350 KB, 1600x1073
Installing this now. What mods do I need senpai?
>>
>>331101945
Only the latest unofficial patch.
http://www.patches-scrolls.com/vampire_bloodlines.php
>>
>>331102228
This. New mods second playthrough if you want.
>>
>>331101945
Wesp's unofficial patch, make sure to install the Plus variant.
Download here http://www.patches-scrolls.com/vampire_bloodlines.php
>>
>>331102272
He should save second playthrough for Nosferatu and third for Malkavian.
Literally all the mods are garbage and run on heavily outdated versions of the unofficial patch.
>>
>>331101945
There's two unofficial patches. One by an autist named wesp that is the most updated but has a lot of edits that can't be considered patch content. Then there's a true patch that is older but only fixes bugs. For mods the only good one is the clan quest mod (which adds a bunch of new quest with okayish voice acting), all the other are shit and not worth your time.
>>
>>331102479
Wesp patch does not edit shit if you install the basic version.
It's the Plus one that changes things and restores cut content.
Also if restoring cut content counts as "autistic shit that can't be considered a patch" then you can fuck off.
I bet you actually recommend people to play KotOR2 without TSLRCM too faggot.
>>
>>331101945
Fuck it, I've anted to play this for a long time, how easy is it to pirate?

It came out over a decade ago and someone else owns the IP, I wouldn't even be hurting the developers.
>>
>>331102670
Pirate, download official patch 1.2, download the unofficial patch and install the Plus variant and you're set.
You can get both the official and unoficial patches here >>331102228
>>
>>331102618
No wesp is seriously autistic doing things like moving items around for no reason and adding new props on the maps (the turnstiles in one of the clubs in particular). The basic patch isnt free of all the shit but its much better these days though.

Also most of the restored content is literally them making up 90% of it.
>>
>>331102865
>Also most of the restored content is literally them making up 90% of it.
Not really though, there's leftover lines of dialogue but for example there's no levels or models, so they need to make that stuff from scratch.
TSLRCM also had to make fuckload of stuff from scratch since for a lot of shit all they had was for example a description or few lines of critical dialogue and nothing else. It's still not fully realized version of KotOR2 but it's as close as we'll ever get to one and Avellone himself said the project is extremely well made and very close to what they wanted to do in the first place.
>>
You should play the first game first OP
https://www.gog.com/game/vampire_the_masquerade_redemption

Half is set in medieval times, half in modern.
Plays very similar to Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights and KotOR. 4-man party, companions that change during the story.
It has that Interview with a Vampire feel to it where you actually feel time progressing.
>>
>>331101945
Damn. I'd give anything to be able to replay this game for the first time. What a phenomenal experience.

Unofficial patch basic for first two playthroughs, plus for the third, clan quest mod for the rest.

Have fun OP.
>>
Since nobody said it yet.

NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO OP, DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT
DO
NOT
DO NOT PLAY AS MALKAVIAN OR NOSFERATU FOR YOUR FIRST PLAYTHROUGH. THEY'RE EXTREMELY UNIQUE PLAYTHROUGHS THAT RADICALLY CHANGE THE GAME AND WILL RUIN YOUR FIRST EXPERIENCE
>>
>>331103657
What about Antitribu? I thought everyone agreed it has potential it's just that it was extremely buggy and they've been working on the bugs since the release.
>>
>>331102228
>>331102307
Don't use those links OP, they're outdated.
Latest unofficial patch is here:
http://www.patches-scrolls.de/patch/4647/7/
>>
>>331104064
It has a LOT of problems, especially with the 'extra stuff' and 'cultural references' and 'extra combat' they added. The extra content sucks for the most part. They added their own goddamn sewer section(!).

The only admittedly great thing about antitribu is the added disciplines, which are by far the best designed mod disciplines yet. I wish we could just have the extra bloodlines.
>>
>>331103335
The stuff in vtmb isnt that good though dont compare it to the kotor 2 rp.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.