[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I kill this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: ds11.jpg (184 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ds11.jpg
184 KB, 1280x720
How do I kill this guy?
>>
>>331101395
have you tried Updog?
>>
attack his weak point for massive damage
>>
>>331101542
I don't much damage should be fighting him yet?
>>
>>331101470

What's Updog?
>>
>>331101617
not much, yourself?
>>
Attack his feet, he will fall down eventually. Then you can wail on his head
>>
>>331101395
You hit is feet until he feels down then smack his head around

also make sure you clear the walls before fighting him or you're going to have a bad time
>>
Become adequate
>>
kill the archers/mages on the wall, whack his feet until he falls (watch out that he doesn't drop onto you) then beat the shit out of his head for MASSIVE damage. GG EZ WP NO RV BB
>>
>>331101395
kill the archers first
>>
>>331101790
>>331101807
Should I use a different weapon? I've been just using the longsword
>>
>>331101940
You will have to move to a new weapon sooner or later. You'll need to pick a damage stat and stick with it. Either go 50 str or 50 dex then grab weapons designed for those builds

>MUH QUALITY BUILD

Dude is too new to even comprehend that
>>
>>331101395
kill archer and that fat clown.
use magic weapon while roling between his legs.
charge him if he jump backwars.
>>
>>331101395
Go up the balcony and shoot arrows at him.
He literally can't hit you.

This is how you kill every boss in this game.
>>
>>331101617
Oh boy he walked right into it, I got him now.
>>
>>331101395
Achilles Heel.
>>
Kill all the archers along the top.
Magic missle his head.
Make him dead.
>>
>>331101617
The new system by Ubisoft, it lets you trade your Utokens for ingame lives.
Utokens are purchased with Upoints, and Upoints are purchased with American Dollars.
>>
I beat him on my first try, one of the easiest bosses in the game

Kill all the archers first, then when you're ready to attack the knight go for his ankles, when he falls attack as much as you can, rinse and repeat
>>
>>331102967
>ranged combat

Completely and utterly breaks the game.
If you arent playing pure melee you are just missing the point.
I dont even know why bows and magic are in the game, nothing is balanced around them, and using them breaks half the encounters. Many enemies wont even respond when you hit them from a distance.
>>
Just go to the Shrine of Storms and find the Cresent Falchion + 1 and wreck shit
>>
>>331103482
this.
>>
>>331103482
>>331103694
Where is it?
>>
>>331101653
oh you pranked him good
>>
>>331103897
after the first fog gate with the archer skeletons take a left and walk out of the room, be careful of the black skeleton, the sword is under a tree
>>
>>331103282
>m-m-m-muh pure experience
autistic retard.
>>
>>331104362
He's not wrong. If you use magic in a Soul game you are ruining the experience for yourself
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.