[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iwata GDC Tribute
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 317x235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 317x235
http://youtu.be/9YG9INjO91Y

I miss him.
>>
>>331095314
Nintendo probably pay a lot for this

glad that no one that matter gives a shit about this guy.
>>
who
>>
>>331095521
That's what they may say when you're down under if that's the way you look at other's passing.

Karma is a very real thing.
>>
File: image.gif (996 KB, 200x199) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
996 KB, 200x199
>>331095521
>>
>>331095698
this

why should i care about this guy ?
>>
>>331095314
F, good video.
Still, People at GDC are cunts. They even laughed at him several years ago. And now they do this? Tasteless people, that's it.
>>
>>331095883
Who told you you should?
>>
>>331095314
austism, everybody.
>>
>>331095314
Was Iwata even that big of a deal?

He just managed a company, he did some talented coding but that's about it.

This shit video
>HE MADE THE DS
>HE MADE KIRBY
>HE MADE THE WII
>HE MADE THAT SHITTY BALLOON GAME
ffs
>>
File: 1456372811749 (1).png (343 KB, 548x575) Image search: [Google]
1456372811749 (1).png
343 KB, 548x575
>>331095314
>Everyone expresses how much they hate this guy for ruining apparently Nintendo. As soon as he dies everyone expresses how much they love this guy.
>>
>>331095883
Shut up you little shitty faggot before I send you out to meet him yourself.
>>
>>331095956
Are they really cunts? Have you been? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>331096284
>he devised blue ocean strategy
>he loved even as a CEO to code to be "on the front lines"
>he made it possible to fit Kanto in Pokemon Gold and Silver
>he fixed Earthbound
>he was a good person

I didn't like everything he did for Nintendo, but he was a huge factor in the industry and genuinely cared about gaming. He cut his salary in half twice to prevent layoffs. As someone who posts to /v/ that actually likes and plays video games, he meant something to me.
>>
lol
why American cartoon so shit?
>>
>>331096676
>he was a good person

You know all those people that ask why the fuck they should care about Iwata or some other people in general? They're in every one of these threads and seem to have a strong presence on these anonymous boards. I honestly think they're emotionally retarded.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.