[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of the Duke Nukem Franchise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1443944495865.png (48 KB, 300x65) Image search: [Google]
1443944495865.png
48 KB, 300x65
What does /v/ think of the Duke Nukem Franchise?
>>
The very first meme games
>>
Outdated trash surpassed by every game on it's engine.
>>
3d was great
>>
>>331088851
3d was really fun and I remember watching my big bro play the older ones.
Fond memories all around.
>>
3D is one of my all-time favorite games. Zero Hour is fantastic too, and people need to know.
>>
Went from okay, to great, to okay again. I'd love to see the makers give it another shot, even if it fails again.
>>
I miss duke
>>
>>331090171
Gearbox own the IP now so be careful what you wish for.
>>
>>331091813
Damn.

Fuck you Randy
>>
Duke Nukum was legit, someone ought to make a new Duke in that style. 2D or 3D, I don't care.
>>
>>331088851
Duke 1, 2, and 3d were fucking brilliant and far surpassed more "serious" games released around the same time. It's just a fucking shame they never made any others
>>
>>331091973
>>331094752
I think there's a 2D one for GBC or GBA.
>>
>>331088851
I think duke nukem forever is da best
>>
Duke Nukem never made a bad game.

They were all exactly what you expect from Duke Nukem.

Their latest one was fucking hilarious.

If you don't laugh your ass off the entire time you're driving that monster truck, spouting badass oneliners to aliens, and drawing penises on the white board for the boss battle plan, you're an emo who should go jerk Doom off.
>>
>>331096430
At least DOOM inspired Duke to be who he is, his first 2 games werent popular and he only reached to popularity with 3D
>>
>>331091813
Gearbox could make a good Duke game as long as they keep Burch out of the writing room. The only issue their recent stuff has is Burch's garbage writing.
>>
Remember Project Manhattan?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.