[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this it? Is it the same shit every patch? All this fake hype
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: smashbroswiiu.png (192 KB, 700x358) Image search: [Google]
smashbroswiiu.png
192 KB, 700x358
Is this it? Is it the same shit every patch? All this fake hype over who gets the new exciting throw to uair combo?

Two patches ago: "BOWSER SWAG, UTHROW UAIR HURRRR"
Last patch: "MARTH SWAG, DTHROW UAIR HURRRR"
This patch: "ZELDA SWAG, DTHROW UAIR HURRRR"

What are you guys gonna fucking call this one? We already have names for all these other throw to uair combos like they're impressive or something. Cringey shit like the Hoo Hah, Beep Boop, Check Mate, Ding Dong, etc.

Enjoy your stagnant game.
>>
Cope
>>
Any hope for the game to be enjoyable in online randoms is fucked, I really wanted them to add more stages to FG.
>>
>>331065217
>Two patches ago: "BOWSER SWAG, UTHROW UAIR HURRRR"
>Last Patch: already nerfed
>>
>Expecting nintendo to have patch quality on par with PM's
are you serious nigger, they couldn't even make a game better than a mod of a shit game.
>>
>>331065217
>Stagnant game
>Constantly changing with every patch
>Meanwhile the "can do no wrong" Melee has been the same unbalanced mess since it came out

That word you're using...
>>
>>331065217
Cry babies get their way patch
>>
>>331065217
>This patch: "ZELDA SWAG, DTHROW UAIR HURRRR"
oh so you are retarded
>>
>>331065217
thanks I will OP like I always have
>>
>>331065217
>Is this it?
If by "it" you mean a 5.
>>
the "Jigglypuff buff never" patch
>>
>>331065393
Yeah the fast fun aggressive characters just get shittier and shittier every patch. Soon everyone will be reverted back to shitty pre-patch Samus tier
>>
>>331065393
>Constantly changing with every patch
You really don't understand the OP. Every patch is changing who can or can't capitalize a single hit off of a throw. It's a fundamental flawed and boring game. You can Melee technically flawed, but it's still a better game for it. Unbalanced is an unfair assessment too when you're comparing it to game with what 50 or so characters? Not like Smash 4's balance is any where near perfect anyways and they aren't ever changing it for the better. Every patch just changes the top characters in a flavor of the season rotation between the high and middling tiers while absolute garbage characters stay garbage despite buffs.
>>
>>331065674
I will concede that I wish that they would BUFF worse characters instead of NERFING betters ones.

Bring characters up, not down, I say!
>>
>>331065217

That Zelda combo already existed, it's just better now, it's not saving her
>>
>>331065819

When you try to talk about games you don't play it makes you look stupid, anon.
>>
>>331065217
Ganon's new kill confirm it's from sour dash attack, into a frame perfect Up air. It's not at all just throw into aerial.
>>
>>331065217

The bowser Dthrow also comboed into Usmash and Nair at different percents, it was actually kind of dynamic
>>
File: vox3ndg7e7dxcj6rnocj.gif (3 MB, 636x354) Image search: [Google]
vox3ndg7e7dxcj6rnocj.gif
3 MB, 636x354
>>331065217
Little mac has combos unique to him other then the d-throw to X crap. it makes me feel like a revolutionary to bring unique combos to smash other then d-throw to X and spamming safe aerials.

D-tilt Side B into X
D-tilt step U-smash
D-tilt F-tilt
D-tilt 3 variations of F-smash
D-tilt Upward F-smash into Up B
D-tilt Dash
D-tilt f-air into X

D-TILT KO PUNCH!!!

His downward F-smash creates a tech chase
his side B sometimes does it around 20 to 30%

He also has a tech chase from his D-tilt f-air combo.

His f-tilt into roll reverse f-tilt or u-tilt is a miss tech combo. he can also chain dash attacks.

Jab combos into KO punch, d-tilt and Up B each at appropriate percents.

Jab D-tilt is Mid
Jab KO punch is mid to high
Jab 1 D-tilt is mid to high
Jab or Double Jab to up B is high

Dash also combos into Up B really low

Up Throw and D-throw also combo into up B depending on DI and D-air jab resets
>>
>>331067656
fuck i forgot
u-tilt u-tilt reverse side b d-tilt to X
u-tilt up b
u-tilt into rapid jab or 3 hit jab

oh yeah but these usually aren't guranteed
3 hit jab to X
>>
yeah tell me when theres more than 2 hit combos and every time your opponent is offstage you basically have to watch a cutscene of them slowly floating back to the babby magnet ledges for 4 miles away
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.