[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this game is old as shit but how the fuck does deshellga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 1024x576
I know this game is old as shit but how the fuck does deshellga work and its fucking worthless it takes forever to land a fucking debuff. I'm just really pissed off right now.
>>
The game is ffxiii 2
>>
>>331060012
The trick is to play a better game.
Works everytime.
>>
>>331060168
I actually enjoy the xiii series aside from the meh story.
>>
I assume it lowers magic resistance for all enemies.

Probably just better to stick with spamming single-target debuffs honestly. Debuffs are pretty good in the XIII series.
>>
>>331061176
This is why you'll die alone
>>
>>331061480
Yes I'll die alone because I don't let things that people claim to be bad bother me.
>>
>>331060012
Use single target.
>>
>>331060012
i think more games should strive to have no hud whatsoever or at least a very minimal one

what are some games like that?
>>
>>331062027
So ga debuff spells are worthless in this game?
>>
the only games that should have an extensive full screen hud are mech games and modern piloting games
>>
That is the best final fantasy game ever. Only contrarians think otherwise.
>>
>>331062291
The all-target ones are useless. The single target ones have their uses. Imperil for instance is extremely useful as it can increase the amount of accumulated stagger you're dealing.
>>
>>331061872
Nah you will die alone because you can't see for yourself that this game is an abomination.
>>
>>331060012
I thought XIII-2 was the best one of the three. Not bullshit hard, not stupid easy, nice middle ground. Collecting monsters felt kind of tacked on but it was still fun to fight alongside a Behemoth.

god i want to fuck serah so bad.
>>
>>331063745
Or maybe you will because you can't appreciate what games are for what they are.
>>
>>331064762
>serah cleavage
>>
>>331063745
>that hivemind mentality
okay anon thanks to you i realized I was having fake fun i'll stop playing now and go back to those other GREAT games that I ignored
>>
File: 213456257246.jpg (58 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
213456257246.jpg
58 KB, 500x354
>>331065131
i want to coat her in my semen inside and out. made for sex
>>
>found a really cool monster
>use him for half the game; huge bro
>find out he has a low-ass level cap

Godspeed, Ironsides.
>>
>>331065131
>>331065648
>>331064762

Wow niggas, you are gay
>>
>>331066018
reminds me of when i played P3P as femc and kept Lilim on her the entire run (for roleplay purposes)

leveled it from 8 to like 60+ and maxed her magic stat
>>
>>331066018
I'm still using that iron thing monster from early game for a sentinel because it's op for where I'm at. And still using the little goblin guy from like the first levels as a ravager because I find it too much of a pain in the ass to get materials to level up other monsters plus this hat looks really fucking cool on him
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.