[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will buy metal gear solid 6.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: konami.jpg (29 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
konami.jpg
29 KB, 1280x720
I will buy metal gear solid 6.
>>
i'll pirate it. I am not going to give those fucks any money but I am going to have to play it out of morbid curiosity.
>>
metal gear will finally be good
>>
>>331057792
>>331057881
You guys must be pretty well off. Pachinko machines are fucking expensive.
>>
I will too if it's worth a fuck. I don't have any particular loyalty to Kojima. He had very little to do with Ghost Babel and that game is one of my favorites.

I just hope MGS6 isn't something shitty like another prequel/interquel or a remake. It's time for a total reboot with new characters and everything.
>>
>>331058229
well memed
>>
Honestly, if Konami gets their shit together and they do not pull a Capcom and have a american company make it or pull a sega and make it a portable game, I would consider it.

Granted, I would rather them either do a reboot of the series with a new storyline, or at least a remake of Metal Gear 1 and 2 using the FOX engine.
>>
>>331057792
I'll probably play it on vegas.
>>
>>331057792
Is Konami even currently making any video games? Anything in development? I have heard nothing since MGS V outside their soccer games.
>>
>>331058516
>a remake of Metal Gear 1 and 2
I don't know why anyone thinks this would end up any good. It would only lead to more butchery.
>>
>>331058459
I do aim to please. The real shame here is that the Fox Engine has the ability to make some really nice shit, but Konami will probably never let anyone else license it out and will use it to make souless soccer games.
>>
>>331058609
Nice. I'll wait and see if it ends up at my local Dave and Busters or Chucky Cheese. After a game of billiards I could pump a couple quarters in this to watch Big Boss dance or CQC or whatever the fuck.
>>
>>331058636
They've said that they will continue to make AAA mgs games.
>>
>>331057792
The last three games made by kojima have been pretty terrible so it can't really get that much worse. If they could actually find a director who wants to make metal gear games(unlike Kojima) it might be an improvement. No more prequel bullshit though. It either needs to take place after 4 or it needs to be a complete reboot.
>>
>>331058516
>reboot mg or mg2
Maybe as a small spinoff sort of like farcry blood dragon.Other than that though I'm done with the prequels and remakes. mg and mg2 have already been milked to death in the mainline games, there's not really much story left to tell.
>>
>>331057792
i probably will too, i think mgsv is the most fun i had with a single player game in 10 years
>>
File: search.jpg (2 KB, 202x121) Image search: [Google]
search.jpg
2 KB, 202x121
>>331057881

>Pirate.

Nice Meme
>>
>>331058636
They announced a Yugioh game for 3DS recently
>>
File: 1456886611332.gif (150 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1456886611332.gif
150 KB, 500x333
>>331057792
>>
Yeah I'll play it too , Konami are assholes but only the CEOs are the Assholes , I'd give MGS6 a shot.
>>
I miss the konami of old.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3ltG8vmcJo
Fucking stan lee dressed as revolver fucking ocelot introduces kojima.
God damn how times have changed.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.