[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Level up points.jpg (52 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Level up points.jpg
52 KB, 1280x1024
Discuss
>>
Were shit and deserved to go out of business
>>
Too many microtransactions coupled with poor quality control
>>
at l-least the soundtrack was good
>>
Too much water
>>
game 2 fucking WHEN
>>
legitimately good, it's just unfortunate that /v/ will hate on it for being popular
>>
It was great, anyone who complained is just a faggot who never played it
>>
Episodic bullshit
>>
File: pau348948394.png (907 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
pau348948394.png
907 KB, 720x720
>>
>Ending boss was a QTE
Why even talk about this?
>>
geimu
>>
>>331053803

>Vaporwave included

Who thought this was a bad idea?
>>
>playing that shitty reboot with the same name
>not playing the original
Fucking underage newfags
>>
why is this shit on my webcomic board
>>
>>331053803
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
Not vidya related
>>
File: later.gif (910 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
later.gif
910 KB, 500x394
Is there any reason to shop at GAME anymore when basically everywhere else sells the same products cheaper?

Not to mention CEX has pretty much destroyed their pre-owned selection (in the UK at least). Aside from the occasional pre-order bonus they hold hostage, there is 0 reason to ever buy things from GAME.
>>
> trailers were great
> coverage of the game looked great
> the demo was great
> final release is fucking shit

What went wrong?
>>
>>331053803
Are we talking about GAME - the videogame retailer, or is this one of those thread where we say shit like, "GAME was the shit, can't wait for GAME 2: THE GAMENING to be released"?
>>
>retarded amerifats dont know what GAME is since all of europe is asleep
>>
to be honest when i heard Game was getting a modern spiritual successor i was super excited. i shouldve known from the prerelease trailers and footage that GAME would be a fucking travesty, but opted to go in blind instead. what a fuckin mistake. and did they really have to make GAME 2 and GAME 3 too? really?
>>
>>331053803
gameplay was shallow and boring but muh writing fags will defend it anyways
play a real game faggots, if I wanted to watch a movie or read a book I'd do it instead of playing vidya
>>
>>331053803
I don't buy censored shit
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.