[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>What you're seeing here is Advanced Warfare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
>What you're seeing here is Advanced Warfare
>>
>>331053112
What im seeing here is the same yearly rehash bullshit
>>
I thought it wasn't awful
I wish they had done more with the actuall movement though
>>
>>331055227
Yeah, people started giving AW a lot of flak but it felt like a breath of fresh air to me.
>>
>>331053112
cant unsee President Underwood every time i see him now.
does he use that southern accent in the game?
>>
if spacey ran for president irl you think he would win?
>>
>>331053112
>Live in the future where prosthetic limbs are a reality
>Best Friend gets arm stuck in door while arming bomb
>"No, leave me, it's K"
>Friend dies right in front of your eyes because you were too retarded not to cut his hand off.
>>
Is Seven Kpacey a gay?
>>
Consistently the best rail shooter series
>>
>>331057712
I thought the point was the technology had not existed at the time, and they recently prototyped a working one for the MC
>>
>>331057802
no, but his brother Gwen Stacey is
>>
>>331053112
Is this the PS3 version or sumthin?
>>
>>331057609
no
>>
>>331058125
If the MC could get one from Kevin Spacey, I'm sure Kevin Spacey's son would get one too.
>>
>>331057609
no.
he isnt memetic enough like trump or hillary.
>>
File: file.png (939 KB, 1100x618) Image search: [Google]
file.png
939 KB, 1100x618
>>331053112
>We are Tom Clancy's The Division
>>
>>331053112
The campaign made me miss the clever branching of BLOPS2.
>>
>>331058004
Played a little of black ops 3's campaign, after not having played since WaW. Can't believe I ever thought this shit was good. It's just a shooting gallery. The enemies just stand in one spot, not even trying to kill you. The game just applies random damage to your character until you duck down behind cover, and the enemies barely react to your presence. Not to mention the entire platoons of females soldiers
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.