[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Humans are creatures shameless that carelessly ignore any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Soren_(FE10_Artwork).png (536 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
Soren_(FE10_Artwork).png
536 KB, 600x800
"Humans are creatures shameless that carelessly ignore any misfortune which does not befall them directly. They can-- and often do--turn a blind eye to all manner of wickedness so long as it does not touch them or their kin. They will bow their heads, condemning those victims for bringing calamity upon themselves, and then they will cast their eyes toward heaven in thanks while their neighbors lay dying around them.
... Perhaps then will they comprehend the misfortunes they so long pretended not to see. I have no sympathy for them."
- Soren, Fire Emblem Path of Radiance.
>>
>>331048850
Yeah, whatever, Soren. Go back to whacking off to Ike.
>>
File: FE Guns.png (47 KB, 289x255) Image search: [Google]
FE Guns.png
47 KB, 289x255
>>331048850
Kiss off, Emo. No wonder Ike ignores you.
>>
File: furry emblem 10.png (50 KB, 190x339) Image search: [Google]
furry emblem 10.png
50 KB, 190x339
Hey there big boy, wanna /ss/?
>>
H A L F B R E E D
>>
>>331049969
But Ike's the one who paid attention to Soren the most.
>>
>>331051791
That's all I ever heard.
>>
>>331048850
I would gladly take Soren's bitchy and occasional moodiness over Corrin's bullshit any day
At least he can tell people to go fuck themselves.
>>
>>331048850

Lucian: Come in.

Parsec: We meet at last, Aphelion.

Lucian: Parsec. You've finally found me.

Parsec: Aye, but it was quite a search. I looked everywhere, and here you
were the whole time, a lord of the castle.

Lucian: It became necessary that I position myself at the center of human
affairs.

Parsec: Are you going to tell me why? Ah, never mind that. What I really
want to know is why you're inciting this war, and having humans kill
the dragons?

Lucian: ...

Parsec: You know as well as the rest of us. If the balance of forces is
upset, it'll be the end of the world.

Lucian: Humans are fragile, brittle things.

Parsec: Eh? What are you talking about?

Lucian: Dragons, and elves too, are promised immortality. But humans are destined only for death and extinction. Yet no other race strives so single-mindedly to raise themselves above their lot. Why? Why is that, Parsec? Why, when death is their only reward?

Parsec: How long have you been thinking this? Anyway, I'm here to help protect the order of Tottaus. That is my only concern. But it seems
to me, that you aren't interested in your own duty anymore.

Lucian: I don't think we will meet again.

Parsec: No, we won't. But I'm glad we had this little talk.

Lucian: Take care, Parsec.

Parsec: Aye, you too, Aphelion
>>
>>331051985
>Implying Ike wouldn't prefer ravaging Ranulf's boipussy.
>>
How does IS go from Ike being a strong, likeable lord that basically says nothing other than what's happening in battles or what just happened in battles, to the avatar in Awakening being a fucking stone wall of character, to Kamui in Fates being a whiny bitch. Give us more Eliwood's, Ephraim's, and Ike's, not bitchy fuccboi lords that can't even kill someone without crying.
>>
>>331052810
Apparently according to the JP profiles, Ranulf is straight.
>>
>>331052816
Awakening sold more
>>
>>331048850
for the longest time i though Soren was a girl, i mean look at him, he looks like a girl
>>
>>331054073
By the time I played PoR/RD I knew better. But then again I knew Lucius was a guy right off the bat. Maybe be a I have a 6th sense for it.
>>
File: Ha ha...Typical subhumans.png (161 KB, 272x428) Image search: [Google]
Ha ha...Typical subhumans.png
161 KB, 272x428
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.