[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dehaka confirmed for HotS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: eg5ZMBi[1].jpg (949 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
eg5ZMBi[1].jpg
949 KB, 1920x1200
Role: Melee Warrior
Mount (Z): Brushstalker
You cannot use Mounts. Instead, you may burrow to any bush or vent on the Battleground. 40 second cooldown
Trait (D): Essence Collection
You collect 10 Essence per Hero Takedown, and 2 per enemy Minion killed nearby, storing up to a maximum of 50 Essence. Activate to consume all stored Essence and regenerate Health over the next 5 seconds for each stack consumed. Can be cast during Drag and Burrow.
Basic Abilities
Drag (Q): Lash out with your tongue, dealing light damage to the first enemy hit, and dragging them with you for 1.75 seconds.
Dark Swarm (W): Over the next three seconds, you gain the ability to move through units and deal damage in an area around yourself. Deals double damage to Heroes.
Can be cast during Drag and Burrow.
Burrow (E): Burrow into the ground, entering Stasis and becoming Invulnerable for 2 seconds.
Heroic Abilities
Isolation (R): Launch biomass that deals damage, silences, and slows the first enemy Hero it hits by 30% for 3 seconds. For the next 6 seconds, the affected enemy loses sight of allied Heroes, and has greatly reduced vision.
Adaptation (R): After a 5 second delay, 60% of all damage taken during this time will be returned to you as Health.
Talents
Level One:
Enduring Swarm: Dark Swarm reduces damage from Abilities
Essence Devourer: Gather Regen Globes to gain Essence
Enhanced Agility: Collecting Essence increases move speed
Tissue Regeneration: Essences increase Health Regen permanently
Level Seven:
Feeding Frenzy: Basic Attacks reduce Drag cooldown
Constriction: Increases Drag duration
Symbiosis: Reduces Dark Swarm cooldown when you hit Heroes
One-Who-Collects: Increases Essence from Minions
Level Thirteen:
Swift Pursuit: Increases move speed in bushes
Ferocious Stalker: Brushstalker increases move speed
Whirling Dervish: Halves duration of disables during Dark Swarm
>>
who gives a shit? this game is dead as fuck
>>
>>331039241
neat
>>
File: No.png (516 KB, 1100x1530) Image search: [Google]
No.png
516 KB, 1100x1530
>>331039241
>Putting in fucking Dehaka
>He collects Essence and biomass from enemies
>He doesn't fucking steal their abilities
That's his whole fucking thing, he adapts and steals from every creature and becomes what the environment wants of him.
>>
>hots full of no name characters like abathur dehaka murky and LITERALLY WHO BRIGHTWING
>missing out on tons of Blizzard allstars

I mean the game is shit and i would've dropped it either way but what is wrong with this company?
>>
File: 1385675009412.jpg (5 KB, 166x165) Image search: [Google]
1385675009412.jpg
5 KB, 166x165
>>331039241
>should I pay 900$ to unlock three heroes in HOTS or boot up one of the 90 MOBAS with actual sane payment options?

Quick, there is only one correct answer to this question.
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1707x960) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1707x960
>>331040702
>>
>>331039241
dead game champ, takes 8+ min to find a game.
>>
File: 1444436210353.gif (1 MB, 446x469) Image search: [Google]
1444436210353.gif
1 MB, 446x469
>>331041108
yeah fr why the fuck is this games characters so god damn outrageously priced
>>
>>331041108
>>331041269
It's literally the same shit as League. New heroes are $9.99. With how slow they release heroes anyways if you do your quests and level heroes to 5/9 for bonus gold you can easily get the 10k needed to buy them with in game currency. Then spend money on stuff when its on sale.
>>
File: ClassicVaevictis.png (60 KB, 247x309) Image search: [Google]
ClassicVaevictis.png
60 KB, 247x309
Vaevictis when?

I just want a fucking playable hydralisk.
>>
>>331041556

I own all but 3 heroes.

I haven't spent one cent of real money and do nothing but dailies for the most part. It's not that bad, although I have been playing since alpha.
>>
>>331041556
league has some cheaper shit tho, theres nothing under 10 dollars in the store last time I checked
>>
>>331041872
Won't happen. Hydralisk is already part of Zagara's kit. It wouldn't make sense to have a small hydralisk and then a big playable one.
>>
>>331041924
They've been reducing the price of several heroes. Most the skins are $10 though.
>>
>>331042083
hmmmmm the more yah know, even then you can't deny earning gold takes longer than ip in league
>>
>>331042364
If you play a lot, yes. If you play just enough to do your dailies, though, HotS is probably faster.
>>
>>331042364
With the 5/9 bonuses I think its fine. 500 gold for a level 5 hero. 750 for level 9. Lots of level up bonuses for new players now too. If you try to grind out the gold though then yeah you are gonna have a rough time.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.