[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love my n3ds, do you love your 3ds/n3ds? >whatcha playing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
I love my n3ds, do you love your 3ds/n3ds?
>whatcha playing?
>theme'ing?
>cover plate'ing?
>cfw'ing?
>hype for'ing?
>>
Have to send mine in for repair there's white light seeping through the top left corner of the touch screen
>>
>>331037637
I love my N3DS! >>331022492
>whatcha playing?
Sadame
>theme'ing?
All the MH themes
>cover plate'ing?
SE MH plate
>cfw'ing?
nah dawg
>hype for'ing?
MHG and RH Megamix
>>
File: 1443144286324.jpg (194 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1443144286324.jpg
194 KB, 600x800
Playing etrian odyssey 2 u
Etrian and monster hunter themes
No cover plate, got xl
No
EO 5 and monhun generation
>>
JUST got a N3DS after having a (unhacked) O3DS for years. Holy shit, I never thought I'd actually WANT to use the 3D. It's unreal the difference.

>PLAYAN
A Link Between Worlds
>Theme
None so far, need to figure out how to put it on CFW.
>Hype
A ton, so much to catch up on too.
>>
File: image.jpg (807 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
807 KB, 2048x1536
My 3DS will be back with me on Friday. I'm hyped.
I ordered a pair of plain white and a pair of plain black cover plates from a manufacturer and it cost me a total of $15, so that's cool.
Got tired of the Pokemon red & blue faceplates
>>
>>331037637
>whatcha playing?
Bravely Second
>theme'ing?
Regular randomizer
>cover plate'ing?
No n3ds (small)
>cfw'ing?
Nope
>hype for'ing?
About to get a new n3ds xl, EO5 a game I want for sure. Haven't checked for more.
>>
>>331037637
hate my n3ds but when fed force comes out I will be playing it heaps
>>
File: absolutelydisgusting.gif (2 MB, 357x238) Image search: [Google]
absolutelydisgusting.gif
2 MB, 357x238
>>331042427
>>
>>331037637
>SMT Soul Hackers
>MGS 3 theme
>Monado power
>later
>SMT Final
>>
>>331042597
I was one of the incredibly mad /v/irgins when I saw it and then the presentation ended but it's fps version of helldivers set in the metroid universe.
I've enjoyed games that are a LOT worse than that.
>>
>>331043147
>FPS on consoles/handhelds
>it doesn't even use the lower screen to aim
>>
>>331043541
>FPS on consoles/handhelds
you need to play conduit 2

>it doesn't even use the lower screen to aim
What does this even mean? Do you mean using the touch screen to aim accurately? Prime: Hunters did that, I'm sure this game will give you the option to use that.
>>
>>331043879
>I'm sure this game will give you the option to use that.
It doesn't
>>
>>331043942
provide information please
>>
File: nepu.jpg (288 KB, 1024x1587) Image search: [Google]
nepu.jpg
288 KB, 1024x1587
Hey guys can I play downloaded DS games on a 3DS with homebrew and EmuNAND via CakesFW? If so, how?
>>
>>331041391
Where from? I want some white ones form my Black N3DS.
>>
>>331044084
GameXplain has said several times that the game doesn't have an option to switch from the circle pad to the touch screen, and they've been able to play the game.
>>
>>331044313
http://ebay.to/1PcYfFx
There are other ones for like $3 by the same seller, but they arrive like a month later than this one is listed to
I ordered black cover plates for my white n3DS. We're matching.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.