[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the verdict?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: InvisibleInc-1920x1080.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
InvisibleInc-1920x1080.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
What's the verdict?
>>
How'd you post a blank image for the OP?
>>
Never heard of it. So it must be mediocre.
>>
>>331029447
Not a bad game. Easy to learn but fairly difficult to master.
Most people are disgusting casual.
achievement statistics for the game are depressing as fuck.

Be prepared to fail and learn from mistakes.
>>
>>331029447

Share your voodoo magic op.
>>
Is there ANY reason not to use Internationale and Banks

literally the best combination in the game
>>
How am I supposed to know, you just posted a blank picture
>>
File: 2543675.png (98 KB, 276x325) Image search: [Google]
2543675.png
98 KB, 276x325
>>331029463
>Never heard of it
>So it must be mediocre
>>
>>331029718
Because breaking the mold can be a challenge, also they are hardly the most required crew.
I can see getting overly used to internationale...but banks is not required. She is nice, sure, but not required by any means.

Personally I found it quite interesting to use Central. Random ass daemons + randomly good daemons was fairly entertaining.
>>
GOTY '15.
>>
>>331029387
If I buy it off their website, can I play it without Steam?
>>
Did anyone play the DLC?
>>
>>331031128
This. Unfortunately, I feel like my blood pressure rises whenever I play this game so stopped playing after I finished it. The custom mode was nice. Being able to play the game endlessly without time limit was comfy as fuck.
>>
File: invisibleincpeg.jpg (169 KB, 986x1281) Image search: [Google]
invisibleincpeg.jpg
169 KB, 986x1281
I loved it's mechanics. It's tense, it doesn't feel random at all like say Xcom, and it's very unique feeling.

That being said the one major flaw that keeps me from talking much about it. For as nice as random levels are, there's not enough hostile elements or customization options to give it that gumball machine replayability feel that roguelites use. It tries, but the rewards you can randomly get just aren't that significant most of the time. The enemies also don't introduce new elements against you nearly enough. I remember only once in my 3 playthroughs seeing that super guard who had perfect 180 degree vision and a buncha tech. More stuff like that late game to phase out those generic guards that just get easier and easier would help a lot.
>>
>>331032252
The ass clenching the game caused me was pretty huge
>>
>>331033190
this, after a few playthroughs it feels like you're doing the same thing over and over. The mechanics are tight but eventually it becomes a chore to play.
>>
>>331033190
Exactly this.

No random bullshit like CasualCom.

Not enough variety of enemies (half of possible enemies,excluding drones, appear just in last stage holy shit)

This complaint could be fixed by making the campaign long and vast enough.
>>
>>331033190
the DLC helps that a lot. Especially in terms of enemies.

Also higher difficulities (or really not easier ones) cause less common normal guards to appear.
>>
>>331031260
There's a gog version if you really want it without Steam. Not sure about the actual site though.
>>
>>331034413
I'll need to play that. Hostile elements are most of what I want and back when I first heard about the DLC, all I heard was "2 new agents".

Honestly even the random tech can be fun. Late game I get myself backed into a corner and start looking at all the tools I have trying to see what can get me out of the pickle and always find something great like a EMP or a cloaking device. It's just there's only a few ways of really getting that stuff. Stealing from higher level enemies who rarely appear, or buying off the market which prices are so high that it's hard to justify that over just flat out leveling up agents.
>>
>>331035124
The big part of the DLC is that it extends the default campaign.
Which means the end game ends up at like security level 7-8, if I remember right.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.