[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paper Mario Color Splash hype thread. I love this game already,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Paper Mario Color Splash.jpg (19 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Paper Mario Color Splash.jpg
19 KB, 300x168
Paper Mario Color Splash hype thread. I love this game already, that art style and music is just fantastic.
>>
Said no one ever.
>>
>>331022762
delete this
>>
>>331022762
nice b8, brah

Nobody is happy that Nintendo is making Sticker Star 2
>>
>>331022762
If you want art and music, watch a Pixar movie

Colour Splash's gameplay looks dismal. Why does Ninty have their head up their ass like this?
>>
>>331023104
I'm happy with it.

I've already preordered the game. ;)
>>
>>331023253
I think they don't want to have 2 Mario RPG series. They probably consider M&L to be the flagship Mario RPG so they're trying to find some niche for Paper Mario to fill.
>>
>Paper Mario Color Splash.jpg

And it's always the same screenshot, and always the same dialogue about the art and music as if to gain acceptance and positivity from some niche and then, in turn, the board about this game in general.

I would ask why viral marketers are so fucking stupid, but then again, maybe they're making it blatant on purpose.
>>
>>331024035
Ever since that damn muppet made that video I see this thrown around everywhere.

I'm more willing to bet they just allowed themselves to be blinded by that NSMB money and changed the franchise to follow in its footsteps, same as every other Mario game.
>>
>>331024035
You're right

instead let's have 2D NSMB, 3D NSMB, NSMB adventure and NSMB rpg
>>
>>331024184
It's not like that's the name of the game or anything.

You faggot.
>>
>>331024589
The average poster doesn't name their images that way.

And again, when these threads are made, it's always THIS EXACT SCREENSHOT and never anything different.
>>
File: Super Paper Toad.png (3 MB, 1779x1265) Image search: [Google]
Super Paper Toad.png
3 MB, 1779x1265
>Checking the cards I have in Super Paper Mario
>The last one listed is literally Toad
It was a sign guys.
>>
>>331024184
its almost like its the first result on google images

go back to /x/ you paranoid little shit
>>
>>331022762
how much nintendo pay you anyway?
>>
>>331025324
Not him but I checked and it's not. You can find a similar picture but the one OP uses is scaled down.

Check the archive for that filename. You can see loads of threads that start with that exact image at that exact size with some OP post along the lines of "it's time to admit this looks good" or "Color Splash hype thread"

It's very clearly the same guy. Probably just a shitposter and not a marketer, though
>>
>>331027127
Ah, thank you, you did what I was too lazy to do.

I would love to know if it was a marketer or a shitposter.
>>
>>331027780
Why can't it be both?
>>
>>331022762
Fuck off, Tanabe.
>>
>>331027929
Well, in the sense of a main motive.

As for the quality of the posting, it truly is both.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.