[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These three appear in the last video game city you visited. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: GAR 2.jpg (75 KB, 498x477) Image search: [Google]
GAR 2.jpg
75 KB, 498x477
These three appear in the last video game city you visited. How fucked is the city?
>>
>>331021907
>Celadon City
Fucked tbqh pham
>>
File: meowth 17.jpg (16 KB, 472x326) Image search: [Google]
meowth 17.jpg
16 KB, 472x326
>>331022104
>Team Rocket fighting Godzilla, Rodan and Anguirus with Rattatas and Zubats
>>
It's Leyawiin. If only Martin can get his ass over here and turn into a dragon it'll be fine.
>>
How come Godzilla games are so shit? Seriously. It's fucking Godzilla. Smash shit. Fight monsters. It's a fucking simple fucking genre. Same goes with Ultraman. Hell, Sentai too.
>>
>>331022750
Godzilla Save the Earth had 10/10 couch coop
>>
File: Manga DAM fight.jpg (477 KB, 1599x1239) Image search: [Google]
Manga DAM fight.jpg
477 KB, 1599x1239
>>331022714
Cause the last dragon that stood up against Godzilla fared so much better, huh?
>>
>Dark Souls 2

everything is already fucked tho

nothing could take those niggas down
>>
>>331022968

Well to be honest, that's an asian dragon and asian dragons fucking suck.
>>
>>331022958
And Unleashed was just Save the Earth with more monsters.
>>
File: 1457979731313.png (37 KB, 188x229) Image search: [Google]
1457979731313.png
37 KB, 188x229
>>331022750
How are your taste in Godzilla games shit?

Fighters
>Destroy all Monsters
>Save the Earth
>Japanese Godzilla game on the Snes
>Godzilla Unleashed

"REALISTIC" City Destruction
>Godzilla PS4 game
>Godzilla VS

Party Game
>Godzilla game on the Gameboy Advance
>Godzilla Unleashed
>>
>>331023217
I mean, some of those are lack lusters, man. Hell, I'd give for a game where you're the G-Force and you gotta round up the unruly monsters across the world and herd them to Monster Island, then aliens invade, and shit? Like, you can build mechs like Jet Jaguar, M.O.G.E.R.A, Kiryu, MechaKing Ghidorah. Get super weapons like maser tanks and the Super X. Ask Mothra for assistance.
>>
File: Kaiju Avengers.jpg (459 KB, 1584x1224) Image search: [Google]
Kaiju Avengers.jpg
459 KB, 1584x1224
I have nothing to contribute. I just wanted to post this.
>>
>>331023484
That would be a cool game too play. How about a RTS or Tower Defense game where you are G Force and build tanks/Super Soldiers to stop Kaiju from attacking cities?
>>
>>331021907
Monster Hunter 4U....Not sure.
>>
Prifddinas is made of crystal, judge yourself.
>>
>>331023858
Would have to have more then one monster for that. Like, you'd have to face an army of Baragons or something.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rISRifRAKyI
>1:55
>>
>>331021907
>Last game I played was Fire Emblem Conquest
Pretty much any city would be fucked.
>>
>>331024465
Or there could be somewhere in the distance Ebirah fighting Anguirus. You could intervene or keep building/upgrading your structures. Maybe check another area to see any Kaiju coming to the city/base. If you intervene they can team up or who ever wins attacks your base.
>>
>Sillent Hill
I don't even want to think about the absolute madness that'd ensue.
>>
>>331024860
Silent* fuck my shitty spelling
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.