[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Man's Sky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: no-mans-sky-new-08.jpg (79 KB, 675x372) Image search: [Google]
no-mans-sky-new-08.jpg
79 KB, 675x372
Do you think the devs can manage to stop the hype train?
>>
>>331015740
I don't know about that but they sure as hell don't stop the shilling.
>>
It'll stop by itself when the game releases and everyone realizes what a disappointment it is.
>>
No need, it'll come crashing to a halt when it comes out and becomes Spore 2.0: Even Less to Do Edition
>>
What hype train?
>>
Can they manage to start one?
>>
>>331016250
According to /v/ all of the internet is shitting itself in excitement about this game.

I dunno where /v/ got its sources but it's probably true.
>>
>>331016497
no /v/ knows the jig on this shit and just sees the blatant shilling as pathetic. theres a reason the only people who have gotten to see anything in those shitty warehouse showings were their own inside friends.
>>
>>331017002
they've shown a few videos of others people playing the game months ago though
>>
>>331015740
How could they do that when alien language™, trading™, periodic table™ and race to core™, this sure is going to be an amazing, unique, groundbreaking game!
>>
>>331017456
wow really?! I'm totally gonna change my opinion now!
>>
>>331017571
Dude I was just saying that the journalists weren't the only one that were shown the game, I don't know what you were expecting
>>
>>331015740
I think the word you're looking for is "start" not "stop"
>>
>>331017456
I hope you're not referring to the pre-recorded bullshot videos like the one they used on Stephen Colbert's show.
>>
>>331019257
Nah I'm not, I'm talking about the video last summer, they landed on a few planets and showed off the inventory screen and shit like that.
>>
What hype?? I watched gameplay videos on youtube and this game looks boring as fuck.
Take a jet, land this random planet, walk random, kill cheap random dinosaurs... go to another random planet...
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.