[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damage Control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: TreeOfSavior_logo.png (1 MB, 1502x802) Image search: [Google]
TreeOfSavior_logo.png
1 MB, 1502x802
We have been listening to all of your feedback about our sudden announcement. Taking your concerns and constructive feedback into consideration, we have decided to adjust some of our plans.

We will provide you with another announcement when final decisions are made as the details of the new plan are still under internal debate.

We ask for your understanding that we cannot address all of your questions at once and hope that you will work with us through to the launch of Tree of Savior.

https://forum.treeofsavior.com/t/with-regards-to-community-concerns-about-the-founder-s-server-exclusive-access/145387
>>
So what's the damage control? Give me an update on how fucked things are. I was following the development of the game for a bit when hype was maximum but haven't checked it out since.
>>
File: QbWjNxf.png (624 KB, 600x786) Image search: [Google]
QbWjNxf.png
624 KB, 600x786
>>331015085
>>
>>331015198
So what's the problem?
Don't other MMOs pretty much have founders packs with early access and stuff?
>>
>>331015198

Ah. That's semi-new. Instead of like a 3 day head start it's more of a 3 month head start.
>>
>>331015402
The game itself is rather flawed.

Certain classes have a hard time in early game and while others have a worse experience
later on. Partying has no encouragement nor were people willing to just randomly party up.

It's okay, but I wish there was more cooperation involved
>>
>>331015402
Early access in other games is usually a few days, maybe a full week. This is 3 months.
>>
>>331015402
Yeah it's really the 3 month thing people took issue with, they had announced "OBT soon" and then suddenly changed their minds to having it be paid access. People got really pissed because the game's been in development hell for so long. BRs got mad too over the price but whatever nobody cares about them.
>>
>>331015746
That I can understand
It's a pretty shitty move on their part to advertise OBT and then announce this
I'm fine with the packages themselves, but we should've got the advertised OBT first at least
>>
>>331015198
The best thing about this is their "We do it because of bots" excuse
>>
>>331015198
And it being a themepark.
>>
>>331015626

>Certain classes have a hard time in early game and while others have a worse experience later on

While it can be annoying I'm kinda glad the game has some variance in play experience. Although being generally underpowered can be an issue I suppose.

>Partying has no encouragement nor were people willing to just randomly party up.

No party encouragement? So, like, you don't share experience? Share quest completions? Is there nothing challenging to fight?

>>331015746

Fuck. The 3 month thing is fine by me but saying it would have been OBT and then making you pay is some sheckling right there.
>>
>>331016371
The party encouragement is kind of bad. They should give you 10% bonus experience on top of the base per person in your party instead of dividing it. Because in this game, leveling was faster all alone.

So what do they do with this game? Are they balancing out classes or wot?
>>
tbqh, I don't care. I hope this game gets released soon but if they take a little longer to perfect some details, I don't mind. This will likely by my last attempt at any MMO for the rest of my life. If this flops, I'm done with the genre.
>>
File: 1439195842559.jpg (11 KB, 111x190) Image search: [Google]
1439195842559.jpg
11 KB, 111x190
the ToS drama in video format

http://captiongenerator.com/81887/IMC-founder-packs-announcement-for-ToS
>>
>>331017462

Yeah I don't see a problem with members getting like... diminishing returns on exp per party member. Like, 90% for 2 people, 80% for 3 people, maybe a bottom of 50% for a huge group... but splitting it up by number of members isn't very encouraging.
>>
this game is easily worth $300, $50 is nothing for and endless grind that will last you like 5000 hours
>>
>>331018302
>/vg/ namefags
Fuck off
>>
>50 dorra open beta
Fucking serious? Dead on arrival confirmed.
>>
who cares, majority on /v/ already said game is a soulless grindy piece of shit
>>
>>331015626
also
>looks exactly like ragnarök but needs a rather up-to-date pc
incompetent devs need to FUCK OFF
>>
>>331015701
Almost all recent MMOs rode the early access bullshit for almost a year, it was only for alpha, beta and early access and progress was reset in every one of those though, so I can see the issue with this.
>>
>>331020378
the problem here is the bait and switch

if they had announced EA after icbt2 no one would complain, they announced an OBT and suddenly lol pay up motherfuckers

no one is glad to get fucked at the last minute for no reason

The community is defending them it's a business, which is true. But at the very least they should clear up the situation and apologize for fucking up or osmething. Doing shady arrangement in the last minute is frowned upon and they can keep throwing jew moves left and right once the game is already released if money is their only priority.
>>
File: 11515155.jpg (229 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
11515155.jpg
229 KB, 700x600
>guys its going to be the Ro destroyer
>mfw i didn't listen their lies

and i am so happy
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.