[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is he our boy /v/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: weedman.png (520 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
weedman.png
520 KB, 900x900
is he our boy /v/?
>>
No. He's a balding faggot.
>>
>SJW Cuck
Nah
>>
shit taste in vidya
>>
He should bunny hop off a bridge.
>>
File: 1169617180887.png (34 KB, 253x253) Image search: [Google]
1169617180887.png
34 KB, 253x253
>>331006057
>herp derp I'm nuetral on gamer gate
Being neutral is just a way of saying you're a special snowflake who thinks he's the only one who's right. The way he put it was that "each side is convinced of the others evils" and "in years time neither side is going to remembered fondly". Saying both sides are wrong is not neutrality anymore than saying both sides are right. It's just self-absorption.
>>
>>331006057
Yes, George, you are.

Now make a video about the silent hill games, you faggot.
>>
I keep noticing how he does that fake stutter and it's super annoying

>MGSV has a lot of gathering... b-b-b-b-b-ut it's not satisfying at all...
>>
>>331006358
But both sides were right on some aspects and wrong in everything else.

Both came out of the discussion like retards (Except one managed to look retarded AND violent)
>>
>>331006358
But they were all retarded and no one does remember them fondly.
>>
>>331006358
/v/ was pretty neutral on the whole thing as well.
The ones that supported it left when mods started banning the threads about it.
>>
>>331007235
I support this conclusion. It's not about being superior, it's about realizing I've been watching two groups of faggots squabble for years.
>>
Yes he is. Don't listen to these fags. /v/ seems even more angsty than usual lately
>>
>>331006358
But they were both retarded, non-vidya chanology 2.0 garbage, go back to cuckchan faggot.
>>
>>331006057
I don't always agree with his opinions on games but he's informed and generally knows what he's talking about.
One of the few video game channels I'll actually bother watching.
>>
As far as youtube channels go he isnt that bad. He has a good hustle.

I thought he was improving a lot this past year but more recently his videos havent been that interesting.

i just went back and watched his mgs2 analysis video and it was kinda cringy. Matthewmatosis did a much better job with his
>>
Like most youtube critics, he doesn't know the difference between nitpicking and criticism. Fortunately, people are too dumb to pick up on it.
>>
>>331009465
This. The guy isn't doing serious criticism, he's just whining. The only one doing a good job is Matthewmatosis really
>>
Matthewmatosis is better
>>
File: 1450579166584.jpg (8 KB, 276x277) Image search: [Google]
1450579166584.jpg
8 KB, 276x277
>>331006358
goober pls
>>
>>331006057
WELLLLLL
HE AIN'T MY BOY, BUT THE BROTHER IS HEAVY
>>
>>331012117
GAVE AWAY MY POSSESSIONS AND MOVED INTO A CHEVY
>>
File: Cr1tikal.jpg (35 KB, 640x1134) Image search: [Google]
Cr1tikal.jpg
35 KB, 640x1134
Is he our boy /v/?
>>
His opinion is fucking garbage. And you can see he is picking his words carefully since he became an e-celeb.
>>
>>331006358
Spotted the gaymemer
>>
File: descarga.jpg (6 KB, 223x208) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
6 KB, 223x208
YouTube ecebs general.

Es el nuestro hombre /v/?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.