[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will any game ever come close to this masterpiece? How does something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Characters.png (179 KB, 307x436) Image search: [Google]
Characters.png
179 KB, 307x436
Will any game ever come close to this masterpiece? How does something like Undertale get so much recognition while this one gets shafted? Tell me this didn't deserve GOTYAY.
What DIDN'T it do right?
>>
critics donĀ“t like japan

this game is awesome
>>
>>330998385
It didn't do the double screen battle thing very well, all I ended up doing was mashing left on the d-pad and just sort of swiping the screen
>>
>>330998932
it did it alright, it gets harder to do just that with the difficulty past Normal when you have to dodge more

must have put like 999+ hrs into this game
Never beat Ultimate Hanekoma max though
fuck that
>>
>>330998385
Cause it wasn't that good? The gameplay is mostly shitty touchscreen gimmicks, the story's dumb as hell, the characters are insufferable morons, and its urban Japan aesthetic just comes off as a lousy JSR ripoff.
>>
>>330999563
Confirmed for not even finishing the first week
>>
>>330999563
do you even know how to play a videogame
can you give specifics please
>>
>>330999265
I beat the game 100% and didn't do much else than use Joshua and run around with Neku
Getting every pin fucking sucked
>>
>>330999847
fuck, anon, i imagine you got some enjoyment out of the game if you commit to 100%ing it
>>
>>331000230
Oh yeah, I love the game
I just acknowledge that the combat was kinda crappy, especially if you finally get the Eden pins and the fight becomes use your partner and then do the sweet duo attacks to heal
>>
>>330998385
Because it was released before SJWs and Tumblr were really big. Trust me, if shit was re-released today there'd be so many "BUT NEKU IS ACTUALLY TRANS YOU GUISE"
>>
>>330999690
Bottom screen is for using the touchscreen to attack enemies using pin powers (and moving around - it's really clunky), while the top screen is basically for your partner and you can use the D-pad to input some combos. You'll rarely use the latter. There's also this Pin Slammer mini game or whatever its called where you try to use your own pins to knock out enemy pins. So yeah, mostly gimmicky touchscreen bullshit. The game takes place over the course of a few weeks where you're partnered with a different schmuck each time. First it's the an hero sewing chick posing as her skanky prep friend. Then it's the wigger skater. Then it's Angel McFuckboy, and I forgot who you partnered up with again near the end.

Do I need anymore proof that I beat the game
>>
>>331000795
You partnered up with beat again
Well, everyone really, at the very end
>>
File: 1270691366261.gif (3 MB, 265x216) Image search: [Google]
1270691366261.gif
3 MB, 265x216
HE'S GOT AN OPINION AND POSTED SUGGESTION, BUT NEVER REVEALS HIS NAME
READ BY SOMEOMNE, TAKEN AS A GOOD ONE, BUT NOBODY KNEW WHO WROTE IT
FEW LINES OF THE SENTENCES LIE
ANONYMITY IS ANNOYING ME ALL THE TIME

IT'S LIKE A 2 CHANNEL, WHERE PEOPLE CAN JUST THROW THEIR OWN ANGER
AND FORGET ABOUT THOSE FOUL ACTIONS
>>
>>331002267
cmon now
>>
TIME I WON'T EVER GIVE IN
NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU PULL ME IN
>>
>>331000795
but anon

reading the wiki doesn't mean you beat the game
>>
>>331002440
YOU'RE DRIVING AN EXPENSIVE CAR, EXPECTANCE, SUPREMACY
>>
>>330998385
>tranny shit
>terrible combat system
>fucking horrible bleach-lite storyline
>japanese "fashion"
>"music"
What the fuck do you think went wrong? This game sucked more than 9/11
>>
>>331002639
>tranny shit
What?
>>
>>331002681
Yes, I meant you
>>
>>330998385
this game is shit
>>
>>330998385
>What DIDN'T it do right?
Its port.
Its sequel.
;_;
>>
>>331002639
9/11 didn't suck, it blew up
>>
>>331002731
What?
>>
>>331002639
>tranny shit
huh
>terrible combat system
not terrible, but a little confusing, definately okay with the right pins and once you get used to top screen mechanics for partners
>bleach-lite storyline
how is this a fucking opinion
>japanese "fashion"
considering it is set in japan, it also works pretty well in-game
>music
fuck you

good bait though, got my response and a (You)
>>
File: NEVEREVER.png (301 KB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
NEVEREVER.png
301 KB, 636x358
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>331003085
Fuck off man ;_;
>>
>>331002470
How would I know about Angel McFuckboy being Angel McFuckboy from a Wikipedia article?
>>
>>331003223
by hovering your mouse over the spoiler section
>>
>>331003360
I said Wikipedia, not a Wikia wiki dedicated to the game. Hell, I didn't even know the latter existed. The game doesn't have nearly enough to it to warrant one.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.