[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't fucking beat taurus demon in dark souls and I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: Taurus_Demon.png (1 MB, 1395x886) Image search: [Google]
Taurus_Demon.png
1 MB, 1395x886
I can't fucking beat taurus demon in dark souls and I have no fucking clue how to level myself can you even respec?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT.

Why is the game nothing but waiting around until they do their animation to do mine, animation lock sucks ass too.

How to git gud guide pls
>>
Have you tried attacking it?
>>
I'm guessing you picked knight and thus fat roll. Fat rolling gets you killed in most bosses
>>
roll into his penis when he attacks

punish the penis

punish it
>>
File: a.jpg (335 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
335 KB, 1280x720
>tfw the first time i fought him he fell off the bridge
>>
I don't know how you can't beat him, maybe you just take this as lesson that this game isn't for you and leave it at that.
>>
>>330997908
I chose Thief.

I tried to go with a Pyromancer to see how that was and went to the underground place near the first campfire and got fucked by some ghosts.
>>
File: 1568181489425.png (10 KB, 381x396) Image search: [Google]
1568181489425.png
10 KB, 381x396
>>330997790
>>
>>330998024
I'm also having trouble trying to get the kick or jump attack to work witht he forward + R1/R2
>>
>>330997790
you should summon me... oh wait
>>
>>330998165
maybe you should practice

also look up "dark souls i-frames"
>>
>2016
>le dark souls is le hard help me out /v/

Hey!
>>
>>330997790

Climb the tower just after the fog wall and do a drop-attack. He's also weak to lightning if you picked up the resin.

:*
>>
>>330998165
>I'm also having trouble trying to get the kick or jump attack to work witht he forward + R1/R2
I seriously do not understand how people have trouble with this
>>
>>330998165
when you're trying to leap attack try flicking the movestick up as you press the R2 senpai
>>
File: 1456423602887.gif (529 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1456423602887.gif
529 KB, 625x626
>this thread
>>
>>330997790
>>330998024
Have you actually been paying attention to the fucking game? All of this is explained to you, including how to level up (at bonfires) AND where to go (not New Londo).
>>
>>330998471
>>330998459
>>330998446
>>330998425
No fucking clue about this resin, may start again and just do get a strategy guide to take me places.

But still unsure on when or what to level.
>>
Spam firebombs.
>>
>>330997790
gold pine resin helps, you can get it from a chest in the burg with the house key/master key
>>
>>330997790
Just got ds1 the other day having already gone through ds2 and bb. Maybe it's because I'm more used to bb, but God the combat in Ds1 is just so clunky, especially with the starting knight's fat roll.
>>
>>330997790
But he's easy as shit.
>>
>>330998561
Read all the text in the game, speak to every NPC and exhaust their dialogue, and most of all explore. Not to be a dick, and it's by no means a truly hard game, but DaS actually requires an initiative which it sounds like you don't have.
>>
File: Slippy Stoned As Fuck.jpg (7 KB, 97x204) Image search: [Google]
Slippy Stoned As Fuck.jpg
7 KB, 97x204
>There are people who can't beat him by glitching him off the cliff or cheesing him on the ladder.

If you didn't bring him to the top of the tower and have an honorable 1v1, you didn't truly beat him.
>>
>>330998561
Level up when you have the souls and raise stats according to your playstyle. Str for slower hard hitting weapons, dex for fast weapons, faith/att for miracles, int/att for spells. End I think is most important since more of it allows you to roll, block and hit more.
>>
>>330998887
I read everything, I know how and where to level up, it's what should I really level up as no clue if you can even respec
>>
>>330998917
>honorable battle when all you have to do is stay on his ballsack and hit him there
>>
>>330998917
fighting on the wide open tower roof is easier

IDIOT
>>
Taurus demon? Climb the tower to the right of the fog wall, kill archers, go down trigger boss, go up ladder again, drop attack, run back to the other side of bridge. Rinse and repeat.
>>
Wait wait wait.

People actually had trouble with taurus demon?

You literally just plant yourself under his dick and spam R2s
>>
>>330997924
just like my animes
>>
>>330999564
taurus demon is a test

i guess you are teh true gaymer

not everyone can be teh true gaymer anon
>>
The game has a certain rhythm to it. Its about waiting to strike and the stopping at the right time to avoid taking damage. Make sure you use the wooden shield you should have found earlier, and that you have a light roll speed. Taurus can just basicly be cheesed by running to far side of the bridge, waiting for him, and then running to the other side and up the tower for a plunging attack. You did spot the ladder right?

Tell me if this helps
>>
>>330999564
no, normal people didn't

just the total retards
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.