[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SFV story modebeaten by literal baby.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: 1440695827-9 (1).jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1440695827-9 (1).jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>Bu-But Street Fighter V is the best fighting game ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTdQ7Xx4Q34&feature=youtu.be

Literally more 4babbies than Smash Bros now.

I actually really enjoy the game online, but god, I wish Capcom would get their finger out and give us a decent single player experience outside of the worst story mode ever
>>
>capcom will take this publicity positive when it actually just made the good look bad
>>
I did think the story modes difficulty was slightly insulting in regards to difficulty. See if the same baby can also do all 100 waves on extreme survival or get to gold ranking online?
>>
Any baby can beat a fighting game story mode though...
>>
>playing fighting games for single player content

Shiggydiggy
>>
>>330982692
I play online as well, but sometimes just doing match after match after match online gets a bit boring, and having something different to break it up really keeps the game fresh for me.

Regardless, there's no excuse for making a game that even a baby can beat. It's almost like they couldn't be bothered programming good AI for the CPU since they weren't planning on having much offline so they just shat it out in a hurry.
>>
Xrd is better anyways.
>>
>>330982586
show me a baby that can beat KoF 2k1
>>
>>330983761
It's almost like you didn't see the picture that had a timeline of major patches, one of them being the actual story mode coming in June iirc.
>>
Why is the baby's name "Baby"?
>>
Fake video, if you pay attention you can see that sometimes Birdie moves and performs and attack before Babby touches the buttons
>>
>>330984232
Yes, to beat the story mode of xrd, all the babby has to do is eventually mash play.
>>
>>330984910
Its become the baby holds down the buttons whit its weight and when he moves his hand birdie does its anti air special move.
Yea birdie has the Hold button move like fuertes body slam or blarogs stored Punch.
Or Codys zonk punch.
>>
>>330984704
I haven't actually.

Also, do you think it's acceptable to release a game unfinished just because you want to get it out there as fast as possible?

Face facts, it's a barebones release because Capcom wanted to rush the game out in time for the Capcom Cup, and knew that people would still eat the game up if they release new characters and modes in a few months time.

I know that, in a year or so, the game will probably be massive, and have plenty of content, but it still doesn't change the fact that it feels like a bit of a disappointment to have such little content on release.
>>
>>330984910
>Confirmed for not knowing how Birdie plays.
>>
>>330984232
I played Xrd for a bit but the story mode seemed to just be tons and tons of text. Never played a Guilty Gear game before this so I just assumed the story mode was just simply a story, and had no gameplay. I take it I'm wrong about that?
>>
>>330984910

So how stupid are you people really?

>Doesn't know Birdie's special command for Bull Horn
>Some think it's edited to switch to another player in VS. despite story costumes being used and no KO ending-text upon win

Further proving that /v/ is both retarded and doesn't play videogames.
>>
>>330985319
Nah. Your right. It's more or less a roughly four hours long OVA.
>>
File: 1457646980044-0.jpg (47 KB, 500x451) Image search: [Google]
1457646980044-0.jpg
47 KB, 500x451
>>330982263
>literal drooling baby beats fighting game story mode
Jesus Christ.

And it's the same old story with mindless fanboys defending it on gamefaqs etc.
>>
>>330985913
Worth it or not? I've got Xrd and Chrono Phantasma ready to go as I heard they had some decent single player content, but so far I'm not too impressed with the story mode if there's no gameplay at all.

I know there's online but I'm new to Blazblu and GG so would like some single player content to get some practice in before I get ruined online.
>>
My biggest beef with the game is the retarded input lag.

While SF4 was a mediocre game it had "decent" input lag.

>SF5
72 if V-sync is off (133 if it's on).
>SF4
>>
>>330988392
If you are bored and want to know what's going on in the games then sure, otherwise don't bother.
>>
File: 1442843168667.png (39 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1442843168667.png
39 KB, 200x200
>Buying Shill Fighter
>Giving Capcuck the time of day
>>
>>330985445
>>330985074
it's still fake
>>
Now show me a baby who can beat survival mode, even on easy.
>>
>>330989986

>story mode is literally babby mode to let people farm FM to at least get one DLC character for free
>challenge is negated to Survival Mode as a result
>FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE
>>
>>330988517
That doesn't mean much if you're playing online though.
>>
>>330983761
>It's almost like they couldn't be bothered programming good AI for the CPU
That's the baffling part, they have 8 levels of CPU difficulty available in training mode but decided to leave it completely brain dead in story mode anyway.
>>
>playing fighting games for the story mode

kill yourself you fucking virgin.
>>
>>330990460
>games can't have a difficult single player mode
Stop defending this shit when previous SF games have been harder.

This is Pokemon XY tiers of easy. Actually no, a baby probably couldn't mash their way through pokemon.
>>
>>330988129
or that none of them give a shit about single player
>>
Isn't Story Mode still a work in progress? The AI difficulty is at like 4 at best.
>>
>>330984910
The baby was using negative edge like a boss.
>>
It's not even the actual story mode and the a.i. is so braindead in it they dont even attack im pretty sure.

Tell the baby to try hard or hell survival and then give me this bullshit story
>>
>>330990954
More like 3
4 is where they start poking and stuff
5 is when they suddenly start doing v-trigger combo punishes, reversals etc
>>
>>330991089
>story mode

Didn't care about it in IV, don't care about it here.
>>
>>330991379
Didn't mean to quote
>>
File: AHUEAHEUAHEUAHEUHAEAHE.jpg (84 KB, 755x394) Image search: [Google]
AHUEAHEUAHEUAHEUHAEAHE.jpg
84 KB, 755x394
Another day where /v/ shows its extremely casual side.

Anybody who cares about single player content in a fighting game is a fucking retard.
>>
>>330991524
SP content has been in virtually every fighting game for over 30 years. Don't make excuses for Capcom's laziness.
>>
>>330991636
Single player "content".
Seriously though, you casual fucktards all need to fuck off.
Its embarassing. Go play some turn based rpgs or some shit, thats more suitable for you.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.