[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we can all agree that this was the last good Call of Duty, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: images (11).jpg (31 KB, 449x327) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
31 KB, 449x327
So we can all agree that this was the last good Call of Duty, right?
>>
>>330979320
BO2 and BO3 were pretty good. I'd say bo3's better, actually.
>>
>>330979320
2 was pretty good tho. Didn't like black ops in particular.
>>
>>330979320
Mw3. It was the last to have barebones. Black cocks is all about drones
>>
Black Ops 3 ain't so bad. Zombies on there is a great sequel to the first game especially if you forget about black ops 2
>>
>>330979468
Why didn't you like 1?
>>
>cawadoody threads on /v/ with serious replies

Never thought I'd see the day.
>>
All the treyarch games are amazing. It's infinity ward and sledgehammer that fucked everything up.
>>
>>330980337
It was clunky and unbalanced as shit and the hit detection was garbage.
>>
>>330979320
Yes OP. Actually liked it better than MW2. All 3Arcs installments have been impressing. BLOPS3 had a shit campaign but the MP is pretty good.

Question: Are people still playing Blops 1 and 2 on 360 i've been meaning to go back and play some old CoDs or are all the lobbies Hacked/modded
>>
bump just cause
>>
what are you thoughts on this video?
his critiques my veer of from time to time but he stays mostly consistent on the games
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvN51r1o1Nc
>>
>>330981482
>2h
oh boy
>>
>>330981482
Yeah. i'm not gonna waste 2 hours watching this shit like the guy who invested his time into making this.
>>
>>330982251
>>330981793
you can skip to the specific COD game you'd want to listen but fair enough
>>
>>330979512
MW3 is the worst CoD game after 3 though.
>>
>>330980469
Even normies hate CoD now. So the contrarian thing to do is to go full circle and like it.
>>
>>330982721
You spelt Ghosts wrong.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1456574243882~01.jpg (49 KB, 610x616) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1456574243882~01.jpg
49 KB, 610x616
>>330979320
Hell yeah
>mfw that Vietnam stealth mission where you get to knife gooks in their sleep
>>
Advanced Warfare was okay. the campaign was fun but the multiplayer felt off, didn't feel like a CoD game at all plus the customization/upgrading felt kinda of underdeveloped.
>>
I just hope that CoD doesn't keep going in this ultra sci fi "Halo of Titanfall" path and we can have another Cold War game.
>>
>>330983081
>implying CoD isnt the new Quake

besides you guys complained your asses off about WW2 and Modern games

personally I cant wait for CoD: Zero Gravity
>>
mw2 was last good cod
blops1 and 2 had ok zombies
>>
Why don't we ever see massive price drops like other games for COD? They never seem to go on sale for over 50%. I kind of want to play BlOps2 and Advanced Warfare.
>>
Is the online traffic still good for 7th gen CoDs?
>>
>>330983583
you can get those piss cheap on keysites
>>
>>330984897
Pretty sure it's all hackers now mate. Sorry.
>>
Black ops in general is the only series that is decent. BLOP is great and the second is decent.
>>
>>330980469
Normies hate so we like it now
>>
>>330979320
Pretty much. Blops 2 wasn't as coherent, locations weren't as good, setpieces felt forced and the story was meh. MW3 is bland as shit. Blops 3 is a mess. Ghosts is just silly

As for MP, I just got bored with it after Blops really, maybe it wasn't bad, but it was old
>>
How the fuck was Mason allowed to continue working in the field after he basically went batshit crazy, was brainwashed by the Soviets, suffered from multiple personality disorder, killed JFK, went rogue and was an overall volatile unstable basketcase? Fuck, it was only hours after his interrogation that he went to the Rusalka with Hudson and Weaver.
>>
>>330986471
Also, what happened to the Operation Charybdis that was mentioned in the collected intel in BO1?
>>
>>330984897
It is, on 360. WaW is hacked to death, COD4 is hit or miss, others are fine (unless something changed in the last few months)
>>
How is CoD 4 through to Black Ops on PC, in terms of population and amoubt of hackers?
>>
>>330987953
CoD4 is really sparsely populated outside of a few hardcore servers. There's not that much play seen, and tehre are a lot of hackers. Blops1 has a pretty decent playerbase left.
>>
I would say blops3 is good but I can't recommend it after they sold season passes and then later added DLC weapons that you have to get through pure RNG that encourages you to drop more money on the game
>>
>>330979320
Black Ops 2 was. Advanced Warfare is second best for fast gameplay. Black Ops 3 is shit and bad design choices abound.
>>
>>330980469
Holy shit someone posts this every single time there's a CoD thread. It's not funny anymore.
>>
>>330989193
Idk why people get so knicker twisted over other people talking about video games they dont like.
>>
no, this was
>>
>>330979320
fuck no. COD4 was the last good one. What are you ? 17 ?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.