[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
for those in the closed beta, is tree of savior shit? is it the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-03-16 04-27-46.jpg (437 KB, 761x971) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-16 04-27-46.jpg
437 KB, 761x971
for those in the closed beta, is tree of savior shit? is it the true successor to RO and should i pay for this shit?
>>
>>330973981
The beta was fun. I would pay 20 bucks for it. But 50 is too much. And no is not RO, that time have passed you nostalgia faggot, a game like that would sink before it learned how to swim. Go and play RO if you want RO. That said, feels like RO2.
>>
>No EU servers
Fml
>>
>3 month exclusive access

this is not how you launch a mmo. its suppose to be 2-3 weeks headstart.
>>
>>330974149
What? So Europeans are excluded 100%?
>>
>>330974838
The game is international
>>
>>330973981
>3 months exclusive

This is how you know the developer is desperate to milk as much money as they can before it flops.
>>
>>330973981
the game is literally dead in korea because of how bad it is.

Koreans are actively going to westen forums to warn them about this shitfest.
>>
>>330973981
It's not like RO at all, and this isn't going to save it. Such a same though. A log time ago it looked to have such potential.
>>
They posted on their official forums that they're replanning the launch prices etc due to the public outcry. BRs will bitch regardless of what price they end up setting it at, though.

It's a fun, cute game with a lot of character options but Koreans complaining about grind have made it too instance based and it's not really ready for release due to bugs etc but people are losing hype so it has to be pushed out soon. We went from people posting their dicks for beta keys to nobody really caring about the game at all.
>>
>>330977894
It's kinda fun how the BRs are screaming because supposedly 50$ is a lifesaving amount for them.
I mean paying 50$ for a F2P game is a bit steep but its not a weird price
>>
File: 1451955340265.jpg (8 KB, 190x200) Image search: [Google]
1451955340265.jpg
8 KB, 190x200
>3 months
They can't be serious.
>>
>>330981264
That's how hard they are trying to get people to pay for it.
>>
>>330974838
No, the server is opened to (almost) everyone, but since the servers are located in NA... Enjoy the lag
>>
>>330982758
That's a deal breaker for me, if I have to suffer from lag, I'm not paying shit, f2p at best. And I was considering to start now since I will be quite busy with work start June.
>>
>>330973981
I played the beta, didn't really find it that fun, loved the idea of making classes and the like but it still felt so empty in the end, with everyone rushing to go forward than to party up.
>>
>>330983137
To be fair that was the beta, everybody was playing on limited time and a lot of people were just trying to rush as far as they could to see as much content as they could. I really wanted the blue hair from doing 25 party quests but between BRs and English players on limited time to play it was pretty much impossible to do.
>>
>>330980340
>but its not a weird price
It's a price of actual full game.
Also 50 USD is like 10-20% of month salary in some poor countries.
>>
If its cute and fun i'll probably do it.

If there's something bad about it do share. Before I cough up the money.
>>
>>330983253
You know what, you're probably right and that's actually pretty forgivable.
Still, the game felt a bit too slow at the time, i can only imagine how much slower it'll be when they take off the exp boosts.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.