[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm finally playing through all the squaresoft games Chrono
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1457205199755.png (281 KB, 535x466) Image search: [Google]
1457205199755.png
281 KB, 535x466
I'm finally playing through all the squaresoft games

Chrono Trigger, Vagrant Story, FF7, Kingdom Hearts, and others

They're all unbelievably good, stunningly good in fact

God... God I can't believe the Enix merger happened... The death of Squaresoft is the greatest tragedy in the history of the medium

I can't think of any other case of quality and purity of vision being so suddenly and harshly flushed down the fucking toilet by businessmen
>>
Hate to tell you, but 13 is the most beautiful and dramatic in the franchise, KH2 is way cooler than the first one and gave fans everything they wanted, and square enix's 7 remake will be consciously better in every respect, and NOT be a total visual failure

Hate it for you mr. Nostalgia
>>
>>330972876
The worst part is that you are completely serious, I just want you to know, I would kill you if I could
>>
>>330973079
Stay mad.

15 looks incredible and there is nothing nostalgiafaggots can do about it
>>
>>330972534
Rare
>>
>>330973310
I'm not familiar with any of their games
Where do I start
>>
>>330973205
>15 looks incredible

>5 billion square miles of empty featureless wilderness to travel
When will Japs learn this doesn't make a good sandbox?
>>
>>330972534
make sure to play the ones that weren't translated at the time like Live A Live and Treasure Of The Rudras
>>
>>330973434
Not really sure if bait but fuck it.
DK64, conker, goldeneye, banjo, and a few other meme games
>>
Enix had Terranigma, Illusion of Gaia, Soul Blazer, ActRaiser.. What happened ?
>>
>>330974025
The developers fell off the face of the earth a few years before the merger.
>>
>>330973636
>dk64

do you want to destroy any of his enthusiasm to play rare games?
>>
>>330974603
whats wrong with dk64?
mind you i haven't played it since i was like 11
>>
>>330973445
>good
>sandbox
>>
I'm sorry but as a guy who's played all the Games and is in more KH threads than KHfag I can tell you all

KH rankings go
2FM>BBSFM=1FM>Re:Coded>DDD=CoM>Days
>>
>>330976041
CoM that low?
>>
>>330976041
but Final Mix is a hard downgrade of KH1, including a stupid montage ruining the ending, making ultima weapon far more tedious to get, an included scene spoiling the king's reveal too early, and other changes

It adds the triangle button usage as well as some extra content, but it's definitely not even nearly worth the things it fucks up
>>
>>330972534
Activision Blizzard
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.