[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just took this screenshot. How was it downgraded again? It looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: thedivision1.jpg (274 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
thedivision1.jpg
274 KB, 1920x1080
Just took this screenshot. How was it downgraded again? It looks just like the E3 2013 trailer to me.
>>
I guess you fucking lied again, eh /v/? Just mad because the game is selling like hot cakes?
>>
>>330968635
>chromatic abomination
>>
>>330969721

There's absolutely no chromatic aberration. Where are you seeing it? Also, even if it was there, that effect is not automatically bad, you know?
>>
>>330969940
He doesnt know. Its last years visual meme. Hes just a fucking retatd. Nothing wrong with it if properly used.
>>
Looks bad Todd
>>
>no dynamic shadows
>no dynamic snow
>reduced physics engine
>shitty chromatic aberration
>reduced dynamic lighting
>shitty UI compared to E3 2013
>shitty sound design
>>
>>330970392

Literally no game has all of those dynamic shit working at once. It's literally impossible in 2016. How about complaining about realistic stuff, like the lack of character models for the player?
>>
>>330970069
>Nothing wrong with it if properly used.
Tell me, what is the proper use of an artifact caused by a flawed camera lens that people pay hundreds of dollars just to get rid of?
>>
>>330970686

Realism. It helps alleviate the uncanny valley effect.
>>
>>330970554
I compared the final product to the 2013 & 2014 E3 Demos.
>>
>>330970763
>CA
>realism
Man you got me, I'm speechless.
>>
>>330970796

Those demos didn't have any of those features. It's the same thing we got.
>>
File: shill among.png (132 KB, 767x411) Image search: [Google]
shill among.png
132 KB, 767x411
>>330968635
>>
>>330970392
you also forgot to mention that the games world is filled with nothing at all compared to the E3 trailer. like seriously the E3 trailer showed just chaos in the streets with bits of rubbish littering the street. In the final game all the chaos seems way too organized.
>>
>>330968635

>game takes place in america
>screenshot of a random street
>"burgers" sign

Is Ubisoft racist?
>>
>>330970942
Go back and look at them, or look at videos on the downgrade.
All that shit was present in the demos
>>
>>330971079
america isn't a race
>>
>>330971073

>he hasn't been to Clinton
>he hasn't been to Hudson Yards
>he hasn't been to Flatiron District

laugh at him, /v/
>>
>>330971216
Also burgers are and always will be awesome. Fuck anyone that says otherwise.
>>
>>330971257
I cannot imagine the rest of the open game being much different from the beta. Everything in the beta was bland and fucking drab. No variation between areas.
>>
>>330971079
Go to NYC sometime. This is like every street
>>
>>330971516
Not EVERY street, some of them have pizza signs.
>>
>>330971410

Those beta areas all look the same, but the rest is pretty unique. Clinton is extremely fucked up.
>>
>>330970932
far as I can tell chromabs only applies on UI elements, and only when you're getting shot at
I don't know how the fuck can you see chromabs in that screenshot
maybe check your eyes?
>>
>>330970763
Are you retarded?
>>
>>330968635
poor bait
>>
>>330974685
Theres definitely very light chromatic ab on the taxi on the left. Not the extreme it looks like you're wearing red/blue 3d glasses kind, but the very subtle kind/.
>>
>>330968635
It wasn't downgraded. Shitposters just saying that because they making any excuse they can to shit on it to convince people that it's bad.
>>
As someone who greatly enjoys the game and is actually surprised that Ubisoft made something I don't hate, even I'm willing to admit you'd have to be retarded not to notice a pretty obvious downgrade.
>>
>>330975890
He clearly has bad vision or has no idea what the fuck CA is because it's the first thing I noticed too. Game looks odd because of it. They are using it on the sides of the screen.
>>
>>330968635
>It looks just like the E3 2013 trailer to me

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
this is a mp co-op game playing this on your own can be dull
>>
> It looks just like the E3 2013 trailer

jesus fucking christ
>>
>>330975890
On the right side of the screen too. The parkomat or whatever it's called.
>>
test
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.