[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does every mmo have to have some cancer guild called "The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: KTUgaa0.jpg (248 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
KTUgaa0.jpg
248 KB, 854x480
Why does every mmo have to have some cancer guild called "The Laughing Coffin?"

Literally every mmo has to have one now. And it's always idiots in it being retarded. For example, on Black Desert Online you can declare war on another guild at any time, at the cost of 1,000,000 silver from your guild funds (which can only be gained by completing guild missions, you can't deposit your own money) and an extra 300,000 every few hours that other other guild doesn't declare war back.

Kirito, who I can assume is the leader of the shit guild on this game, declared war on mine just to kill one guy a few times and as soon as I showed up ran away and didn't come back. Didn't even try to come back with help.

What, /v/, possesses people to be this autistic? I know you guys are experts on autism.
>>
So he spent a million silver to gank someone a few times? Seems pretty wasteful to me
>>
File: 1445707781400.webm (270 KB, 1280x534) Image search: [Google]
1445707781400.webm
270 KB, 1280x534
>>330966005
>"The Laughing Coffin"
Is this supposed to sound familiar to me, /a/non?
>>
>>330966146
It is. Guild missions give an average of like 300k but it takes a few people a couple hours to do them. Then you actually have to pay your guild members every day up to 30k as long as they're in the guild.

Funny thing is you constantly see server broadcasts of this guild declaring and retracting war, it's funny to think how much money they've wasted on a game that can be summed up as "Capitalism Online"

>>330966214
If you play mmos it will.
IF you want a short explanation: It's a shit name of a shit pk guild from a shit anime about a shit online game where shit characters die in shit ways in the shit game and also die in their shit rela life.
>>
File: CTA9qozWUAAIW8-.png (140 KB, 498x369) Image search: [Google]
CTA9qozWUAAIW8-.png
140 KB, 498x369
>>330966005
Worth every piece...
>>
>>330966337
> mmo
Why are you playing shit games?
>>
>>330966735
I hate money and time.
>>
>>330966820
You're a bit of an edgelord really aren't you?
>>
Does it have equip drop ? If yes then it's worth it.
>>
>>330966337
I've played EVE, EQ, UO, and WoW. Dabbled in (as in maxed level and completed early/launch endgame before quitting fivever) B&S, FFXI, FFXIV, and Tera.

Never heard or recognized this shit. First time I heard of Kirito was during FFXIV. I only play MMOs to play with my friends who hate challenging games now, so I rarely interact with randoms unless they ask for help.
>>
Laughing Coffin did nothing wrong
>>
>>330967189
yeah but I've made my peace with being autistic and I try not to let it affect other people

>>330967318
Technically but you have to do a lot of unprovoked pvp to start dropping stuff, and even then it's only a chance for one piece. Even so it's not just money you made but money several people in the guild contributed to making.

>>330967374
I, too, have played all of those except EQ. I have seen a guild by this name in all of them except EVE which I didn't play a lot.
>>
>>330967374
weeb game has weeb guild, no surprises there
>>
File: 1457535741073.jpg (49 KB, 494x433) Image search: [Google]
1457535741073.jpg
49 KB, 494x433
>>330966005
>What, /v/, possesses people to be this autistic? I know you guys are experts on autism.

I dunno, but I remember this one time I was scrolling down the front page and saw a guy crying about his guild being declared war on, even though he himself didn't die once.

That was pretty fucking autistic, lol
>>
File: 1449538481636.png (349 KB, 965x702) Image search: [Google]
1449538481636.png
349 KB, 965x702
>>330966005
Weebs, man
>>
>>330967769
You're a good egg. Try to take it easy. You're not Atlas.
>>
>>330966005
I can confirm this, the archeage server that i was on had a guild called laughing coffin and they were the biggest zerg guild on the server. You were essentially forced to join them if you wanted access to the trade routes.
>>
>>330968534
Ezi/Nazaar?
>>
>edgy guild name
>mary sue character name
he's probably 15
>>
>>330968658
>Ezi/Nazaar
Maybe, the only thing i remember is that it wasn't one of the original servers and for some reason it was down a lot more than the others.
>>
I've never played the game, but once you know they're after you why don't you just, I don't know, log off?
>>
>>330968840
Ezi then.

You've not played in ages then, have you? Ezi merged with another server to form Nazaar.
>>
>>330968925
>You've not played in ages then, have you?
Correct, I played it for two or three weeks before i dropped it.

I remember thinking the game had a lot of potential but absolutely squandered it.
>>
>that one guild whose only goal is to be the kingpins of the whole server, cutting off access to anything and everything they possibly can unless you play by their rules and PKing and griefing anyone who doesn't or who tries to oppose them
>possibly also have mods/admins enabling them/aiding them behind the scenes

What was their name and on a scale of 1 to OP how big of a faggot were they?
>>
>>330969219
It kind of feels that way now, but there is so much fun to be had if you have a decent team/guild.

Anyway, not an ArcheAge thread so I wont write a small journal about my love of piracy and theft in that game, but its all great fun.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.