[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Five Nights comes out >/v/ loves it >Several months
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: five nights.jpg (176 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
five nights.jpg
176 KB, 1024x768
>Five Nights comes out
>/v/ loves it

>Several months later
>/v/ hates it

Somebody explain. Did it get too "mainstream" and "hip" for /v/?
>>
>Five Nights comes out
>/v/ loves it
this never happened. you're retarded
>>
it's v so that's the formula for every game.
>>
>>330965598
There were daily threads about the game and lore discussion don't pretend it didn't happen.
>>
Shit was rehashed faster than anything by EA and Ubisoft.
>>
/v/ never liked this nigger

It's a barebones jumpscare game.
>>
No one liked it, they were LITERALLY(!), by all meanings of the word, shills.

Markplier literally posted his own channel here and his friends started every thread with links to his youtube and twitch.
>>
>>330965524
Little kids made it cringe
>>
>>330965658
i was here; you're either a moron or a liar, pick one
>>
>>330965658
see
>>330965704
>>
>>330965658
>daily threads about the game
Yeah, but it wasn't positive.

>lore discussion
This isn't the YouTube comments section. The lore isn't hard to figure out, there weren't daily threads on lore.
>>
> lore discussions
> FNAF
Christ I read one of them. It was fucking pathetic.
>>
>>330965704
I call bullshit on that.
>>
Indies hire shillbots to spam for a little while, but then they stop when the paycheck stops

Wildstar got shilled to hell (ironically, the marketing was the only competent part of Carbine)

LE EPIC JUMPSCARE HA HA PEWDIEPIE MAED A FUNNY FACE flavor of the month gets some shilled and then disappear.

Last shill wave was for some cheap as hell looking Doom1 mod that some asshole was charging $5 for despite looking like nothing but an early alpha build. I forgot the name of it already.

ignore shill threads
>>
>>330966045
Daggersomethingsomething?

Yeah that was pretty sad.
>>
>>330965832
Then what the fuck was I reading on this board?
>>
/v/?

admitting to ever liking something markiplier played?

good luck. These guys will lie and say no one ever liked it til their faces turn blue.

Or say that everyone who liked it was a jew shill kike spammer.
>>
>>330965981
So you weren't here when it happened, good to know.
>new thread
>MARKPLIER IS CLOSE TO BEATING THE 7TH NIGHT, GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!
>>
>>330966045
>discussion about new games is forbidden
loving this meme
>>
>>330966045
>>330966230
Are you talking about Devil Daggers or whatever?
>>
Literally "it's popular so I hate it" the archive had all the threads of everyone getting spooked as fuck when FNAF1 came out, the proof is all there, too bad those got purged
>>
File: 1410492523333.png (20 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1410492523333.png
20 KB, 1000x1000
>those early days of FNAF on /v/ when everyone wanted to fuck Foxy

You can't hide from me, /v/ I remember all that shit. Way before the autisim /vg/ general was created. You were spooked and wanted the knot.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.