[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So now that its dead, whats the next gimmick we can start hyping up.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
So now that its dead, whats the next gimmick we can start hyping up.
>>
>>330948909
It's perfectly price pointed, instead of being typically $100 over.
>>
>requires playstation camera

For what fucking purpose
>>
A console that transforms into a handheld for gaming on the go!

>too unwieldy to fit into your pocket
>not powerful enough to be impressive for a next-gen console
>3-hour battery life

If that's what Nintendo's NX is going to become, it'll have at least one of these flaws.
>>
>>330951197
Positional tracking
>>
>>330951197

The fact that they're repurposing old tech makes me wonder if it's as good as a camera and motion controls made for vr specifically

Also it was shady not saying it costs 450 with the camera since the camera is required for it to work
>>
>>330951719
because you might have the camera already
>>
>>330951719
>doesn't come bundled with shit
>people still complain about it

I don't know what to say anymore.
If you actually think for a couple of seconds you'd come to the conclusion that some people out there already own a PS4 camera, so they'd be paying for it twice if it came in bundled.

Those who don't yet own one would have to pay for one regardless so it makes no difference for them.
>>
>>330951719

Sony should say it cost $600 a month plus $50 a month for electricity. Fuck dishonest Sony.
>>
>>330951818

No because they merely excluded the fact from their slides since they want to pretend the cost is 400 instead of 450 which is the actual cost of PSVR to function and the real price

If more than 50% of ps4 owners had the camera it would make sense but he wouldn't even confirm that. Just another marketing lie
>>
I think its halarious that these companies are fighting so hard to produce the next must-have device like the cell phone. Wearables, VR, oh whats next...
>>
I just came to /v/ to see discussion about this vr conference. You are all a bunch of stupid fucking children bickering about which console/pc/whatever is better.

Have you even tried the google cardboard apps? This shit is crazy, even on relatively shitty hardware.
>>
>>330954051
Facebook employee spotted.
>>
>>330951575
Then that right there is a no fucking buy. I want my positional tracking to be done by the headset itself, not some other piece of shit peripheral that isn't even designed for that.
>>
File: 1440531272566.jpg (277 KB, 579x804) Image search: [Google]
1440531272566.jpg
277 KB, 579x804
>>330954194
>facebook
>no mention of oculus
wat

i only really browse /pol/
>>
>>330954051
>I just came to /v/ to see discussion about this vr conference.

Way too late. We had 10+ SONY WON 399 threads reach bump limit already, funs over. /v/ has resumed back to hating everything like usual.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.