[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why didnt she just fuck her brother not-crazy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: ijustwanttobehome.png (71 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
ijustwanttobehome.png
71 KB, 640x480
So why didnt she just fuck her brother not-crazy?
>>
File: mmmm.gif (875 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
mmmm.gif
875 KB, 250x231
>>330946025
>that game over where the camera goes black and you hear her being gang raped to death by the Mogekos

High point of the game. Everything after that was a disappointment.
>>
>>330946517
even the part where she stabs her brother, breaks reality, and becomes a meat god?
>>
Tell me more about this game/series. Worth a play or is it right there among the rest of the RPG maker dreck?
>>
>>330947324
Its not terrible, it really is just more of a walking simulator. The other deep-sea prisoner games are more like actual games. Its still not terrible though, just kinda cliche till the end and then shit stops making sense
>>
File: WadanoharaScreen3.png (18 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
WadanoharaScreen3.png
18 KB, 640x480
>>330946025
WHERE CAN I PLAY THIS NIGGA SHIT?

BOTH THIS AND THAT WITCH GAME.
>>
>>330947501
vgpersons website has the stuff
>>
>>330946025
wat game for neechan sexual action
>>
>>330947695
THIS NIGGA SAID IT ALREADY.
>>330947624
>>
>>330946025
I've never actually completed one of these games, I just love the character designs.

Also does anyone know the code for the bonus file that comes with Wadanohara? I don't really feel like completing the game for it.
>>
is she Madotsuki without the Hikikomori lifestyle
>>
File: wew lad.png (549 KB, 951x496) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.png
549 KB, 951x496
>asking money for a free game
wew lad and i thought asking money for mods is low enough
>>
>>330946025
>tfw my ex used to love this game and turned me off from playing this

is this any good
>>
The ultimate question, /v/.

Which is the truer OTP?

Brosis or Eticalb?
>>
>>330947497
>The other deep-sea prisoner games are more like actual terrible games

ftfy
>>
>>330949813
for you
>>
>>330946517
>the scene where she gets gang raped by maggots and gives birth to eggs until she goes insane
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.