[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've never actually played Diablo 2 for more than a couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Diablo_II_Coverart.png (166 KB, 256x362) Image search: [Google]
Diablo_II_Coverart.png
166 KB, 256x362
I've never actually played Diablo 2 for more than a couple hours, is it worth putting time in again especially with the new update?
>>
>>330944445
Only if you have a bud to play with and you get the expansion pack. The expansion pack makes it sooo much better
>>
>>330944445

Is it possible to play a pirated version online somewhere?

aint giving those jews money
>>
>>330944810
Congrats on trying to act like a hard ass online
>>
>>330944810
You can play it online through the LAN option if you use a program called hamachi, have to give the other players your ip address tho and make sure they download the same version
>>
Whats in the update?

>>330944810
If you cant afford Diablo 2 15 years after it was released just kill yourself.
>>
>>330945069

i can afford i just dont want to support israel
>>
>>330944658
>broken diablo red attack
>broken paladin's charge

Yep, sooo much better.
>>
>>330944445
Is it worth putting the time in? what the fuck question is that
>>
I'm finally trying the skeleton man build and it's pretty fun.
>>
>>330946312
And then they get shrek'd by bosses and you have to run like a pussy for more corpses just to have them get destroyed once more.
>>
>>330946312
Good luck with LOOKING FOR BAAL?
>>
>>330946312
Did pure summon build, really struggles against Diablo. Use my free reroll and went to curses, shit was so easy.
>>
>updating the game

>not staying in 1.13c and using PlugY to have infinite respecs on the go, shared stash, multi page stash, ladder runewords and uber quests on single player
>>
>>330947372
this so much
>>
>>330944445
Diablo II is time sink. It's not worth the time you put into it unless you really have nothing else to do.
The only thing I like about it now is the nostalgia, but I wouldn't play it again today even with a bunch of friends.
>>
you should play the Median XL mod it's fucking amazing
>>
> game is 16 years old
> still costs like $30 with the expansion

tpb.com.au.senpai :^)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.