[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is dead rising 3 good? I LOVE the first dead rising, dont love
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: Dead_Rising_3_Cover_Art.jpg (58 KB, 300x382) Image search: [Google]
Dead_Rising_3_Cover_Art.jpg
58 KB, 300x382
Is dead rising 3 good? I LOVE the first dead rising, dont love dead rising 2 as much.

Is it worth playing? I never see anybody talk about it.
>>
It's awful, boring dogshit.
>>
I liked it, but probably not worth full price. Also I played the fucked up pc version so i had lots of glitches. Fortunately none of those were game breaking..
>>
>>330942671
It's MUCH easier to craft weapons. If you want to just go around and bash zombies, almost-DynastyWarriors-Style, it's very competent. Get it on PC if you can run it though. Xbone version is plagued with low frame rate and low resolution.
>>
>>330942671
It's a completely different game at this point, it deviated from the original feel at each new entry.

You loved Dead Rising 1? Well, Dead Rising 3 is nothing like it.
>>
File: thanks npc.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
thanks npc.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>330942671
no
>>
Difficulty is nearly non existent thanks to weapon lockers and a time limit so lenient you probably didn't even know was there.

Tone can't decide if it wants to be grimdark or like the originals, and it rarely falls into the latter category at that.

PC port is complete shit, one of the worst PC ports in the last couple years.

No Frank.

I almost bought an X1 for this game.
>>
File: 464.png (213 KB, 600x589) Image search: [Google]
464.png
213 KB, 600x589
>>330943583
>these shadows
>>
just want DR1 PC port or Xbone compatibility :(
>>
If you want to kill zombies with a variety of fun weapons go for it.

Otherwise no.
>>
>>330943875
Honest to god, sometimes I'll just be doing something completely unrelated to dead rising, and the thought will for some reason pop into my head "I wish there was a dead rising PC port"

It happens once every few months.
>>
>>330943583
I killed those zombies myself anyway. Fuck that guy.

>>330942671
Not as good as the first two, but might be worth a playthrough if it doesn't cost you much.
>>
>>330943814
>PC port is complete shit
How bad we talking? 1:1 of the Xbone version, or you mean it's an MKX/Arkham Knight scenario where it's actually worse than the console counterpart?
>>
>>330944380
When I played it at launch it crashed a bunch and ran really bad, framerate was a big issue and it was not meant to be unlocked or over 30 FPS and I don't think there's been a patch since just after launch.
>>
Why is the soundtrack of DR3 so shit compared to the first game?
>>
>>330947251
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zceFErzseFk
>>
>>330947335
The boss themes in DR1 were pretty comfy.
>>
>>330947335

Always reminds me of the Trailer Park Boys intro music.
>>
>>330947251
>>330947335
>>330949017
requesting a link to the convicts music i dont feel like hunting it down.
>>
>>330950125
AND THE DIDGERIDOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atKUCxXanXA
>>
>>330950287
ugghh yes! that nostalgia (not that old but still early 360 era) thank you anon your doing gods work you shouldve told me to fuck my lazy ass right off. I want to play deadrising now even though the survivor AI is a lesson in game rage
>>
>>330950287
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjFI8zmJn9U
another favorite of mine from DR
>>
>>330942671

It's not like the first one.

It's all the bad parts of the second one, without any of the good.

Basically a zany third person hack and slash.

Capcom is dead :(
>>
>>330951665
I had fun with it but it didnt feel like deadrising, i did like the universe it was set in though the museum part was cool for world building, and the connection to carlitos orpahns but the way they portrayed Isabella was fucking stupid makes me disinterested in future sequels but I have to admit i enjoyed all of the DLC
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.