[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Sky 3DS worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
Is Sky 3DS worth it?
>>
no considering you can literally just install a CFW on your system right now for approximately 0 (zero) USD.
>>
>>330942317
pretty sure you need a game like cubic or OoT
so either way, its going to cost OP if he want to join the pirate clink.
>>
>>330942440
pretty sure you should go to
>>>/vg/hbg
and stop spouting uniformed bs
>>
>>330942440
Well, now anyway
I downgraded my N3DS for free on 10.3 using the browser exploit
>>
>>330942115
No. Just downgrade and install CFW.

Wouldn't hurt to get OoT. It's a good remake (or rather enhanced port) and install OoTHax so you have a rather safe entrypoint.

>>330942440
No. Dunno if there are other entrypoints besides ninj/oot-hax already for 10.6 but OoT and supersave or whatever it's called don't even cost much.
>>
Did I miss the train again? Fuck
>>
>>330942945
10.6 and 10.7 are still able to downgrade with ninjhax or oothax
Read the fucking /hbg/
>>
>>330943260
So I have to buy things in order to hack?
>>
>>330943894

if you're on 10.6 yes.
>>
>>330944201
Actually now people need to buy shit if they haven't already hacked. All previous methods like browser shit have been updated no? Pretty sure browser itself won't work anymore
>>
>>330944336
Browser hacks still works.
>>
Why bother with buying shit game like OoT and potentially bricking your 3DS when you can just drop a $100 and buy a Sky3DS?
>>
>>330943894
OoT + powersave
Or have someone with OoT + either powersave, a <= 10.5 3ds or CFW

>>330944336
Up to 10.5 you can do some easy workaround to get browserhax working (setting time and date)

>>330944962
Because it's cheaper and you can do more shit. (I guess)

If you're a retard you can brick your console, yes.
The downgrade process is unstable but if you're able to read the worst that happens is a softbrick/frankenfirmware in which case you just recover your system (to the newest firmware though) and try again.
I downgraded my N3DS XL twice and both times the downgrade was successful the first time

Also
>OoT
>shit
>>
I got a old 3ds downgraded to 9.2 but my N3ds is on 10.6 (i was dumb enough to think that e shop would have good deals eventually). I do have OoT 3d but where do i get powersaves?
>>
>>330946071
If you have a downgraded 3DS (or just any 3DS with access to HBL), you don't need a powersave in order to install oothax.
>>
>tfw about to start installing oothax for the first time
wish me luck
>>
>>330946349
No.
Installing oothax is shit easy
You don't need luck, only the ability to read

I'll wish you luck when you start downgrading since that is RNG as fuck
>>
>>330945776
I'm on 9.9 what do I do anon

But I left my 3ds on sleep mode so I think it grabbed the latest update since it asks me to updatw
>>
>>330946289
Oh shit really? Cool i got 2 days off tomorrow so ill get on that pronto. I assume it will be just downgrading that will take a while (took me 10 tries for og 3ds)
>>
>>330946289
>>330946898
Minus ironhax that one doesn't work
>>
Did Sky3DS stop being shit or something? If you're gonna go flash cart, why not GW?
>>
>>330946514
Read
https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki

Doesn't matter if you get asked to update, just tell it to fuck off.
Also r/3dshacks and gbatemp have guides.
/hbg/ guides aren't that good since everyone reads the already available guides and just write them because of annoying fuckers who can't read
>10.6 browserhax when

>>330946898
oothax basically just installs a save. If you load that save and press any button, the hack gets triggered and you'll be in the Homebrew Launcher
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.