[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paragon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Are MOBA's really the future of gaming?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Desk2WRQY
>>
No.
>>
>>330939057
/thread

fuck MOBAs.
>>
Since video games dont really have future anymore, yes
>>
File: Smite.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Smite.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
I love Smite so I know I'm going to love this!
>>
>moba
>with shitty deck building system that encourages P2W
>>
>>330941489
You can't buy them with real money
>>
>>330939057
First post, best post yet again.
>>
>>330938823
The future for mentally challenged plebs yes.
>>
gigantic is a better game although in a much beta state
>>
How is the gameplay in Paragon? Is it as terrible as SMITE or does it actually play like a proper 3rd person shooter/action game.
>>
>>330943373
It's a MOBA with Third Person Shooter elements, not a Third Person Shooter with MOBA elements. That answer your question?
>>
>>330943373
Looks like it plays just like Smite but just better all-around and there is nothing wrong with Smite's gameplay. It's a MOBA after all.
>>
>>330943373
it's literally smite with pretty graphic

>does it actually play like a proper 3rd person shooter/action game.

that's gigantic
>>
>>330943621
>there is nothing wrong with Smite's gameplay
It's slow and boring and you literally just hold down the left mouse button to do your auto attacks. It was advertised as a MOBA that playes like a 3rd person action game, they forgot to say it played like a terrible 3rd person action game.
>>
>>330944190
Pretty sure it was advertised as a third person MOBA. And that's what it is. What, did you expect combos and shit in a game that's meant to appeal to the masses?
>>
>>330944339
I honestly prefer the right click on a creep to attack like we have in dota or LoL than the clunky garbage that's in SMITE. It's a boring game and it's a shame if Paragon plays like it.
>>
>>330940070

>hi-rez never added lovecraft gods to the game

Never understood why they were so resistant to it.
>>
>>330938823
It's just another genre.
>>
>>330944732
They still have lots of gods from the real world to implement, once they run out of those you can expect them to use Eldritch beings
>>
>>330938823
Yes just like how wow mmos were the future of gaming.
>>
>>330939210
why would you judge a game just because it is a moba
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.