[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK YES I JUST BEAT BSB AFTER 9 TRIES, HOLY SHIT I FEEL LIKE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: bloodborne-ps4_7ws6.jpg (1 MB, 1513x1884) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne-ps4_7ws6.jpg
1 MB, 1513x1884
FUCK YES I JUST BEAT BSB AFTER 9 TRIES, HOLY SHIT I FEEL LIKE I'M ON TOP OF THE WORLD. I know there are harder bosses but I don't give a fuck because that fucking filthy alien whore mongering degenerate satanic piece of shit can burn in all nine circles of hell for eternity.

It only took me like 100000 blood vials and probably like 20 antidotes, plus Alfred is a true bro, couldn't have done it without him. Well I could have but it would have taken me a lot longer, also I know it's "casual tier" to use summoning but I don't really give a fuck at this point.
>>
>>330933351
Delete your thread and your life.
>>
File: 1453038312140.jpg (56 KB, 313x254) Image search: [Google]
1453038312140.jpg
56 KB, 313x254
>>330933351
>yfw BSB is an optional boss
>>
>>330933351
neo /v/ is literally a blog site.
>>
next time use the blood cocktail, beast pellet, and fire paper. spam r1 and watch him burn.
>>
File: 1458045282283.jpg (52 KB, 543x405) Image search: [Google]
1458045282283.jpg
52 KB, 543x405
>>330933351
Wow gg fellow hunter!! here, take an upvote!!
>>
File: 8637344.jpg (104 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
8637344.jpg
104 KB, 500x375
>>330933351
You know nothing, anon
>>
TAAAAARRRRRKUUUUSSSSSS
>>
>>330933351
I swear it's been the same guy posting these threads for the last couple days.
>>
I just did my third playthrough of the game, and for some reason equipping fire paper made me kill BSB in literally 4-5 hits. Is that normal, or was that shit a bug?
>>
>>330935752
I'm 99% sure it is, based on the way he types and the fucking spoilers at the end of every post.

Don't discourage him though, it's better than shitposting
>>
>>330933351
I killed him on my second try. I did have to summon the NPC, though. Amelia was the one who fucked my shit over. I don't know why I struggled so much.
>>
>>330933351
>about to congratulate OP, since I too took nine tries to beat BSB
>Couldn't parry worth shit at the time
>HP was low as fuck and that move where he pauses before grabbing you was always an instant kill
>Find out OP summoned
THAT'S A BAD MEME

AND YOU AIN'T MY NIGGA
>>
File: Saiyan Pride.gif (294 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Saiyan Pride.gif
294 KB, 500x281
>>330933652
I know it's optional but unlike me you don't pose TRUE SAIYAN (HUNTER) PRIDE.

>>330937076
NIGGA I DON GIVE A FUCK, ALFRED MY NIGGA
>>
>>330933351
wait
BSB?
thats blood starved beast, isn't it?
its not abhorrent beast, the burly one, right?
its not blodletting beast, the tall one that might also show up without its head and having a huge parasite inside it, right?
its also not the darkbeast, the large electric skellington one that spams a fuckton f AOE shit, right?
you really mean it's the shitty lanky beast with skin dangling all over while it aimlessly scratches whatever is in front of it and you just need to circlestrafe until it stops attacking?
THAT ONE?
that same one that ends up as a regular enemy in chalice dngeons and in that creepy cave at the old hunters expansion?
HOLY SHIT OP you should feel ashamed
I bet you came all over the room when you beat the brainsucker and celestial emissary too
>>
>>330938613
>When you beat the brainsucker and celestial emissary too

You do realize I got the game yesterday and haven't gotten very far, right? Like I'm completely new to the game, also I'm not even a Dark Souls veteran. I didn't even beat the Dark Souls series because I sucked dick at it, it just wasn't my cup of tea.

Now MEMEBORNE this is something I can really get behind.
>>
>>330938754
have you got the expansion?
you'll love the moonlight donkey and Maria a.k.a. "psssh Nothing Personnel, Kid"
>>
>>330933652
>implying unlocking the first chalice dungeons and Ludwig's holy blade is just "optional"
you're missing out on half of the entire game's fun
>>
Post your channel dude, I'm sure watching you play would be gnarly.
>>
>>330940020
>Implying I stream or have a "channel"

What gave you that idea? I don't have a Twitch account at all, I don't stream either. Were you being sarcastic?
>>
>>330933351
Just wait until you get to Ebrietas
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.