[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So does this game pick up later or is the beginning pretty much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
So does this game pick up later or is the beginning pretty much how the whole game is? I'm bored out of my fucking mind, I just got done talking to that spirit deer or whatever and got the ordon sword as the wolf. I jus twant some fun zelda and dungeons man, this shit sucks. I'm on the gamecube one because I can't stand waggle wiimote shit and no wii u for HD
>>
>>330932958
It does pick up, keep going.
>>
>>330932958
All the bullshit "Find my tears, senpai" segments are only the first three dungeons. Once you get the ability to freely change into and from your wolf form, things get more fun. It's still my favorite LoZ game, honestly.
>>
>>330932958
Format changes after doing the zora river dungeon
>>
>>330932958
Gets better during/after the 2nd dungeon.
>>
>>330932958
It's pretty shit. Easily the weakest 3D Zelda (I never played SS, so I'm not counting that one).
>>
It's sad that the best 3d zelda water dungeon/temple is in this game.
>>
>>330936604
>good temple in a good game
What's the issue?
>>
>>330936743

It's an average game.
>>
>>330932958
Game starts off very slowly, first dungeon is boring but after that it's a ton better. My favorite LoZ
>>
>>330932958
i thought the whole thing was pretty fun but it honestly does get even more fun later
>>
It gets better, but never great
>>
>>330932958
It's boring throughout.
>>
It's a terrible game that is made for casuals and small children.
>>
>>330932958
That game is so awesome and can't even play Zeldas after than them. Man the two biggest boss fights of the game are truly epic! That sorcerer you fight in the twilight realm, its sick! Ganon fight, dat 3rd part doe its like watching the 2 badest samurais on the planet duel it out.
>>
>>330940343
>It's a terrible game that is made for casuals and small children.

Midna's the only partner character in the series that doesn't herniate themselves teaching you how to open a door. And it's the only game in the series not rated E.
>>
>>330937071
What? Shit is dark as fuck! Thats why I can't play those little kiddy Zeldas after this.
>>
>>330941946
Low effort shitposting like this is killing /v/ slowly.

Heres your reply.
>>
>>330941795
It's the only game(just kidding, SS too) in the 3D series that sucks dicks also.
>>
>>330936604
>shit music that's basically not even there
>everything looks the same
>tedious
>good
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.