[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /v i have an old Wii, and since used games are cheap for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
hey /v i have an old Wii, and since used games are cheap for it, I want to try to get games for it. For sure getting Metroid Prime Corruption, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.Is there any games that yo guys reccomend?
>>
RE4
Sin & Punishment 2
Sonic Colors
Donkey Kong Country Returns
>>
dude just get an external HDD and soft mod it. You can play the whole GC-Wii library for free.
>>
>>330932585
British That's So Raven with crazy-looking swords.
>>
>>330932585
Drop TP and pick up Okami instead.
Also I doubt you'd find a reasonably priced copy of it, but if by any luck you do, Xenoblade Chronicles. Or just hack the thing and download all of the video games.
>>
>>330932585

Xenoblade Chronicles

Really there aren't many. This is why it has been sitting around collecting dust in my room for years. I even softmodded it and don't have any worthwhile games to play.

Emulating PS2/PSP and Steam/PC has been much better.
>>
>>330932706
op here
I'd rather have the physical copies of the game
>>
>>330932706
This, invest your money in a good hdd.
>>
>>330932947
op here
ok ill check what a hdd is
>>
Do you need a GC controller to play its games?
>>
>>330933105
its easier to play with a gc controller for some games
>>
>>330933105
If you have one of the early Wii that's backward compatible with GC games, or if you decide to softmod it, investing in a GC controller isn't a bad idea. Some games like Brawl also support the GC controller and are frankly better played with it.
>>
>>330933105
Yes, you also need a memory card if you want to save.
>>
>>330934245
pretty sure dios mios can emulate a memory card
>>
>>330934770
You're right, I was thinking about if you're using a disc.
>>
>>330935254
my bad then anon, keep on keepin' on
>>
>>330932585
If you don't mind RPGs the last story is pretty good.
>>
https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-softmod-a-wii-and-play-backup-wii-gamecube-and-wiiware-games.360687/

did this last summer, very much worth your time
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.