[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you play a vr game where the main character was a female?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1433252589312.png (12 KB, 599x605) Image search: [Google]
1433252589312.png
12 KB, 599x605
Would you play a vr game where the main character was a female?

wouldn't it be awkward if you looked down and saw boobs where you normally wouldn't?
>>
Yes. Hopefully its a rape sim.
>>
I look down irl and I see boobs.

I'm a guy.
>>
I already see boobs when I look down.
>>
Well yes because flat girls are the best
>>
>>330925119
Not really. I already play games where my body doesn't exist, so playing a game where my body does exist wouldn't be jarring, regardless of the character's gender.
>>
>>330925119
>Would you play a vr game where the main character was a female?

This is the only thing I will do
>>
File: h3PSjm1.png (749 KB, 961x534) Image search: [Google]
h3PSjm1.png
749 KB, 961x534
>>330925119
It's just not a big deal so idk. I'm not going to really "identify" with any character the dev designed so it's just as easy in my mind as it is in a game to jump from the boots of a character into another.
>>
>>330925187
>>330925189
I was going to say that OP was giving this board too much credit, but I guess I didn't give it enough.
>>
>>330925119
I have moobs, what's the difference?
>>
>>330925401
HERO OF KVATCH
>>
>>330925119
Shit was fine in trespasser.
>>
>>330925401

What are you doing here, traveler? I told you my potions are too powerful for you.
>>
I see boobs when I look down already :(
>>
>>330925119
Is it good?
>>
Eh, I've played enough futa games where she's fucking girls from a POV angle that I'm probably desensitized to the phenomenon.

>looked down and saw boobs where you normally wouldn't

There's a low hanging fruit of a joke about basement dwellers there.
>>
>>330925854
>>330925874
>manboobmind

Also, go to /fit/. They might not be the best as far actual science goes, but they sure as hell can motivate. Just lurking there makes me wanna go run or lift.

>b-but I'm fat and at a gym

So? People should fucking respect you for that. Good on ya for making a change. Fuck the ones who laugh.
>>
It wouldn't be awkward because the boobs would be textured polygons depicted by little squares of light.

I mean, I like videogames and all, but c'mon. This is also why things like 4k resolution and super-high-poly graphics are overrated -- it's dots of light on a screen, and we're decades away from realtime graphics that won't look like CG.

VR is cool in terms of enabling new perspectives and types of gaming experiences, but it's really just a new type of screen.
>>
>>330925187
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>330925765
LIIIIIIIIIIIIINK
>>
It would allow me to live out my dream of being a cute girl while playing video games. I don't see how that's awkward; that's fucking cool.

Although I don't want VR to get big. VR seems like an expensive and silly gimmick to me.
>>
>>330925187
weight and location
>>
>>330925187
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>330926624
>but it's really just a new type of screen
It's not, the screens are pretty much repurposed smarthphone screens, it's all old tech. The pieces of the puzzle (the technology itself) was already there, someone just had to rearrange it in a new way. Most of the new stuff comes from the software side and from making all those hardware components work well together. It's mostly about making it cheaper, easier to develop software for and not making people vomit when using it.
>>
>>330925187
did someone say BARA?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.