[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will we do for video games when the next solar storm hits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
What will we do for video games when the next solar storm hits the planet and shuts off all electronics?

Will we finally see millions of neckbeards killing themselves at once?

And millions of mental patients going crazy because they cant get their meds anymore?

Should be fun.
>>
File: doomsday preppers.jpg (586 KB, 1247x799) Image search: [Google]
doomsday preppers.jpg
586 KB, 1247x799
>>330906060
I think it would cause society to collapse because the niggoes can't preorder their KFC, meanwhile some fat neckbeards would go into the wild, for no reason and try to survive using survival/horror game tactics.
>>
>>330906357
edgy
>>>/pol/
>>
this fucking shit is the reason why Mars will never keep it's water
>>
>>330906357
i want pol to leave
>>
>>330906496
there is always some thread about hitler or the jews being evil everyfucking day
>>
>>330906639

I agree

fuck the sun
>>
There will be far greater problems to worry about than neckbeards and mental patients.

Not biting your bait.
>>
>>330906835
>fuck the sun
would love to

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/23aug_coldeststars/
>tfw no star waifu to sleep with
>>
>>330906902

Not sure why you got so butthurt

Maybe because you're a neckbeard who needs to take pills to function properly?
>>
>>330907106
For example if all electronics were fried, grocery stores and your home food would spoil unless you had a happening stock of canned food. Stores would be raided. Martial law would go into effect.

Ignoring your bait, again. Does it hurt?
>>
>>330907418
I'd be one of the neckbeards killing myself
>>
>>330907064
>falling endlessly into the warmer parts of the failed star jacking off as your body is crushed by the increasing pressure and gravity
Hope you're a premature ejaculator.
>>
>>330906060
Nigga that is the LEAST of what you'd be worried about.
>>
>>330907418

Not sure where you're getting this 'bait' from, but feel free to keep using that word if it makes you feel smart.

This is a video game board though, not a martial law and grocery board.
>>
>>330908564
>not a martial law and grocery board
Then why did you post about neckbearded autists, which are more concentrated on /g/, /a/, and /jp/ than on /v/, and mental patients which has literally nothing to do with videogames and was just fishing for replies—AKA baiting????
>>
>>330909103

You seem a bit strung out, maybe there is something you could take to calm you down?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.