[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So pumped for Mankind Divided. Why isn't anyone talking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nvwla4Rw5a1qdyq52o1_500.png (495 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvwla4Rw5a1qdyq52o1_500.png
495 KB, 500x707
So pumped for Mankind Divided. Why isn't anyone talking about it though?
>>
Because we're afraid it's going to be mediocre.
AAA gaming is a shaky world.
Also I still haven't beaten HR but I'm very far into the game. Second trip to China.
>>
>>330902862
nothing to talk about. no gameplay trailer or anything. hope it's at least on the level of human revolution
>>
>>330902862
>Why isn't anyone talking about it though?

Because no info and the little info that has been released is controversial, so it's not a happy topic.
>>
>>330902862
because it's coming out in August and dark souls 3 comes out next month so people would rather talk about that.

I'm sure DXMD will be very good and also a nice improvement upon DXHR, but at the moment there's not much to talk about other than "your appointment to fema will be finalised within the week; I have already discussed the matter with the senator"
>>
Still a while away and there's no new trailer.
>>
From what they've shown, it looks pretty bland.
>>
File: 1444637509474.jpg (485 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1444637509474.jpg
485 KB, 2560x1440
What's there to be discussed? Not out until August and /v/ only likes to shitpost games but so far, there isn't anything to shitpost about.

>gameplay looks great
>graphics look great
>Developers look to be listening to the fans (bosses can be beat non lethally etc)

It's going to be a great game. The last time people discussed MD was when the Pre Order DLC bullshit came about, wanna know why? Because that's the only bad thing people had to say about it and like traditional /v/ fashion, we latched at the chance.
>>
>>330902975
>no gameplay trailer
There's one from almost a year ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh-iX2bxOjI
>>
>>330903443
that's old.
>>
>>330903443

Watch this one then

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPKQsSRB9Dc
>>
>play Deus Ex HR and fucking love it
>Ignore the other games even though I know Deus Ex 1 is probably fucking great
>Pick up Vampire Bloodlines Masquerade because I hear of how good it is
>fucking love it also

Fuck it, gonna try the first the game because I know i'm missing out. Any must have mods and how long is it?
>>
>>330903443
So is this what the PC version is going to look like.
>>
I just wish this time around lethal takeouts are silent and non-lethal make some noise. That way you would have to take extra precautions if you wanted to go non-lethal, which was too easy in HR.
>>
>>330903809
Vanilla is just fine for the first try. I think this game is long as HR.
>>
HR gets pretty boring near the end, anyone else think this ?
>>
>>330903809
Probably something like 10-15 hours for your first playthrough, depending on how much you like to explore.

No mods are absolutely essential aside from the high resolution one. I personally like the default visuals and shitty models/textures, though that might just be a case of severe nostalgia goggles. I personally also like to use Shifter's tweak mod, but that's because I've gone through the game dozens of times. Vanilla is perfectly fine for the first run.
>>
Cuz it's just a shooter dude.
>>
>>330903809
Great choice anon!

>Mods
Not really, I played vanilla and even though I could see the game was a bit dated, it held up pretty well. There are some huge-ass graphics and gameplay mods, but I'd save them for a second playthrough.

>Length
I'm one of these dudes who loves exploring around and finding hidden shit. It took me roughly 24 hours.
>>
It's only my list of must support games of this year

Dishonored 2
DOOM
Deus EX
Mafia - not sure yet
Mirrors Edge - not sure yet
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.