[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Witcher 3 cover.jpg (318 KB, 1000x1276) Image search: [Google]
Witcher 3 cover.jpg
318 KB, 1000x1276
What went wrong?
>>
Too much Ciri/Yen/Triss not enough Eskel/Vesemir/Gwent
>>
trissfags
>>
>>330900427
F
>>
File: 1456590255319.jpg (236 KB, 974x2200) Image search: [Google]
1456590255319.jpg
236 KB, 974x2200
>>330900295

playing on PC with a game controller: the movement is not analog but still just "walking" or "running". annoyed me.

Usually its steadily rising with how much you move the joystick.

That is the only thing I didnt like. Still a 10/10 game.
>>
Muh floaty combat
>>
>>330900479
Triss is way better than Bitchefer.
>>
>>330900427
Gwent was shit
>>
>>330900818
Gwent was pretty comfy, sadly only got interested during the last 5th of the game.

The whole boxing matches where useless though. They could have easily cut them, they didnt add anything to the game.
>>
>>330900814
This is what I mean. I don't hate triss, I hate trissfags.
>>
Hilariously boring and repetitive
Combat sucked dick
Story was yawn inducing
Open world was ubisoft-tier garbage
>>
>no Regis
>no Bonhart
>attracted even more westerners unable to understand even a bit of story
>>
Alchemy was not as fun as in the second game
>>
Retarded story
Awful combat system
Not so awful side-quests
Terrible crafting/reward system

Still pretty good compared to shit like das, bloodborne and MGS.
>>
>>330901070
I hate hatetrissfagsfags
>>
The books were better
Any news on the dlc?
>>
>>330900295
Great game, tho too much story focused. I swear it felt like I am watching a movie than playing a VIDEO GAME, 75% of the game is basically watching cut-scenes. Real gameplay sucks major balls, combat is repetitive, no exploration, loot system sucks, too much useless misc items, etc.
>>
The atmosphere and sidequests are nice but my biggest problem with the game is that it's way too casualized. The game holds your hand too much in pretty much every aspect and lot of things have been splified like alchemy.
>>
>>330901704
>muh books were better

Yeah amerifat. We all knew it 20 years before game even came out. Tired of this argument. Old for this argument.
>>
Downgrades and being released for consoles
>>
Literally nothing
>>
>>330900818
This.
>>
>>330900295
they turned Cirilla into an overpowered mary sue and will have to completely gut her of all her powers if they make a sequal with her as the protagonist. Other than that, the game was perfect
>>
My game glitched and I can't go any further. Submitted a ticket and they don't know either.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.