[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
name good games from 2015-2016 (+the ones that get released).
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: 1.jpg (15 KB, 226x226) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
15 KB, 226x226
name good games from 2015-2016 (+the ones that get released).

i tell you which games suck:

Black Desert - no sandbox, very restricted, too easy pve, pvp karma sucks

Total War ALL - Suck because of bad AI, campaign AI is so damn stupid since they started the Total War series, god damn they just update the graphics.

WoW - Boring shit with boring shit raiding, autists idea that raiding could be fun.

ALL new fps like bf3, bf4 - horrible, it is for the new console kiddies, shit games.

Tactical Shooter don't exist, The Division is a fucking joke.

New Final Fantasy, style for kiddies.
fuck this shit gaming industry, there are no good games.
but the community is too spastic, what can i expect ...
>>
>>330889523

also black desert doesn't even have good graphics because of this fucking stupid pop up, everything changes if you walk a few metres, i get headache from looking at it.
>>
>>330889523
And your opinion matters because?
>>
>>330890704

because this board is about opinions, retard.
>>
OP you better be doing your campaigns on very hard before you start bitching about campaign or battle AI. Post proof you know what you're talking about because I disagree pretty heavily with your assumptions.
>>
>>330891323

the ai cheats on higher difficulty, how great.
>>
>>330891501

Not really, your enemies just do exactly what would have normally happened. Napoleon is the best example but the instant a war starts a few massive waves attack and then there's a lull because that country just spent all its coffees hoping you'd be dead quickly. Wars of attrition are how you win extended hard Total War campaigns but now i know you have no clue what you're talking about here. Try playing the game before you go wildly shut posting opinions.

I bet you play Gaul because 'muh barbarians'. Fucking disgusting
>>
>flopp
>>
File: 1364190329261.jpg (29 KB, 464x332) Image search: [Google]
1364190329261.jpg
29 KB, 464x332
>>330891871

poor kid doesn't want to believe that his favourite games ai cheats, i feel very sorry for you.
if you get old enough maybe google the topic and find answers.
>>
What about Star Trek Online OP? Are you self important enough to find its flaws?
>>
>>330889523
Examples of games you like? Or do you just hate everything and don't actually play video games?
>>
File: 2.jpg (58 KB, 750x455) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
58 KB, 750x455
>>330892124

>Star Trek Online
>>
>>330892010

>I'm shit at a game thus its cheating

You couldn't strategize your way out of a Chinese finger trap. You talk like its impossible to win, like the games got some sort of unfair advantage at very hard but it doesn't. A massive peasant army attack first turn is tough but you'll have the defensive advantage and (with proper management) a core of well experienced and advanced troops that make your armies effective at all. Like I said earlier its okay not to be very good, just don't condemn the game before you get good enough to overcome it.
>>
>>330890978
does not make them matter more than nothing.
>>
>>330892336

I don't think you have opinions, just a million reaction images and free time. Come on buddy let's hear you explain something, why don't you like STO?
>>
>>330892236

i liked ff7, civ 2, ultima online, bf vietnam, bf2, bf2142, operation flashpoint
starcraft 2 is ok, gta 5 is ok.
oh and i would like total war, but it is always the same with other models + the bad ai.

>>330892415

i feel sorry for you but it is the hard truth that the total war ai is cheating, if i am shit at the game or not doesn't influence this, sorry again.
>>
File: problem.jpg (25 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
problem.jpg
25 KB, 620x413
>>330892732

it isn't good but it isn't that bad, happy now ? i just keep the thread alive, thanks.
>>
>>330892802

Maybe you just can't into RTS? What did you think of the Blitzkrieg series?
>>
>>330892906

No not really you said you'd tell me why they're shit and you basically gave me no answer at all as to why, for anything. I want to hear an explanation that makes it sound like you've played anything you whine about
>>
nothing good was released since Year of our Lord 2011
>>
File: kloppo.jpg (70 KB, 860x620) Image search: [Google]
kloppo.jpg
70 KB, 860x620
>>330893058

at first post i explain why they are shit.
about STO i told you that i keep the thread alive, thanks for the posts.
>>
oh and honestly i just want to like games, but no one of you posted good ones, it seems they don't exist.
>>
>>330893194
>>330893762

You don't have an opinion, OP, you just created this thread for attention. You haven't explained shit about any of the games you're talking about, I don't think you know what you're talking about.

Fuck you OP, your thread sucks and your spelling is shit.
>>
File: Kaaaahn.jpg (61 KB, 425x401) Image search: [Google]
Kaaaahn.jpg
61 KB, 425x401
>>330894426

i am not native so who gives a fuck.

yes this thread sucks, just like the gaming community.
spastics.
>>
>>330889523
>Black Desert

why is this game such a piece of shit? my worst buy in years
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.